Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchy Saint

Player
Player
Information
1. Olivier
2. 18( 41 ic )
3. PST
4. 5 -12 hours depending on days
5. Frenchy1015
6. Frenchy Don
7. 199470

Additional information

1. I am applying for leadership position of the Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I want to be leader of this Organization as I have been a LEO for a while and I prefer it. I have gained a lot of High Command Knowledge in LSPD under A lot of different terms. I have lots of friends and people who would love be in my term. I believe I would be a great Leaser because I have been deputy of an organization before and I know what I’m doing and I study the rules daily.

2.1 Why I would be a good fit for Leader is because I have been every LEO org but EMS and I have great knowledge of all LEO rules. What would I bring differently to the Role Play. I would make LSPD as truely close as possible to the real deal and use the proper ranks and proper departments and make sure that all my officers and High Commands are trained in their département and cross trained for other departments if needed.

2.2 I’m also good for Leader as I do not put my friends first but will leave all the rank picking to my HR department so that favouritism isn’t used. I will make sure that my HR/T team is the best it can be and I will make sure that all Training is conducted for my High Commands to make sure they all know the rules and to make sure they are trained properly for their departments.

3. Another way I would change the Roleplay is I would enforce the Speed limit and do checkpoints daily and make sure all city tasks are done and that we get max numbers for all events. And I would also make sure that everyone who has prior experience in LEO orgs as High Command get a chance at being High Command here. I will also make sure my Deputy Chiefs are fit for the job and know the job and rules properly and to make sure they can lead events that I cannot attend.

My ranking System:

30: Chief of Police
29: Deputy Chief
28: Assistant Chief (Curators of Department)
27: Commander (Chief of Staff of department)
26: Captain (Head of Department)
25: Lieutenant (Deputy Head of Department)
24: Special Task Force
23: Watch Commander (Department High Command
22: Detective III
21: Detective II
20: Detectice I
19: Master Sergent
18: Sergent II
17: Sergent I
16: Master Corporal
15: Corporal II
14: Corporal I
13. Master Officer III
12: Master Officer II
11: Master Officer
10: Patrol Officer III
9: Patrol Officer II
8: Patrol Officer I
7: Towing Officer
6: Towie Trainee
5: Rookie
4:Trainee
3: Cadet
2: LOA
1: Suspended

Thank you for Taking the time to review my application I’m really thankful for it
Kind Regards,
Frenchy Don

Ghost Kage

RESPECT EVERYONE
Player
Information
1. Olivier
2. 18( 41 ic )
3. PST
4. 5 -12 hours depending on days
5. Frenchy1015
6. Frenchy Don
7. 199470

Additional information

1. I am applying for leadership position of the Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I want to be leader of this Organization as I have been a LEO for a while and I prefer it. I have gained a lot of High Command Knowledge in LSPD under A lot of different terms. I have lots of friends and people who would love be in my term. I believe I would be a great Leaser because I have been deputy of an organization before and I know what I’m doing and I study the rules daily.

2.1 Why I would be a good fit for Leader is because I have been every LEO org but EMS and I have great knowledge of all LEO rules. What would I bring differently to the Role Play. I would make LSPD as truely close as possible to the real deal and use the proper ranks and proper departments and make sure that all my officers and High Commands are trained in their département and cross trained for other departments if needed.

2.2 I’m also good for Leader as I do not put my friends first but will leave all the rank picking to my HR department so that favouritism isn’t used. I will make sure that my HR/T team is the best it can be and I will make sure that all Training is conducted for my High Commands to make sure they all know the rules and to make sure they are trained properly for their departments.

3. Another way I would change the Roleplay is I would enforce the Speed limit and do checkpoints daily and make sure all city tasks are done and that we get max numbers for all events. And I would also make sure that everyone who has prior experience in LEO orgs as High Command get a chance at being High Command here. I will also make sure my Deputy Chiefs are fit for the job and know the job and rules properly and to make sure they can lead events that I cannot attend.

My ranking System:

30: Chief of Police
29: Deputy Chief
28: Assistant Chief (Curators of Department)
27: Commander (Chief of Staff of department)
26: Captain (Head of Department)
25: Lieutenant (Deputy Head of Department)
24: Special Task Force
23: Watch Commander (Department High Command
22: Detective III
21: Detective II
20: Detectice I
19: Master Sergent
18: Sergent II
17: Sergent I
16: Master Corporal
15: Corporal II
14: Corporal I
13. Master Officer III
12: Master Officer II
11: Master Officer
10: Patrol Officer III
9: Patrol Officer II
8: Patrol Officer I
7: Towing Officer
6: Towie Trainee
5: Rookie
4:Trainee
3: Cadet
2: LOA
1: Suspended

Thank you for Taking the time to review my application I’m really thankful for it
Kind Regards,
Frenchy Don

Ghost Kage

RESPECT EVERYONE
Player
+++++
Current : FIB

EX : DHOD OF MP IN NG , LT OF HRT IN LSPD , CAPTAIN IN SAHP ,HC OF GOV,HC OF VAGOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom