Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

pilotfatih

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Fatih Furkan
2. Your age (OOC): 27
2. Time zone:
GMT +3 Turkey
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 04:00 AM - 08:00 AM
4. Average online per week (hours):
30-35
5. Your Discord ID:
pilotfatih
6. Your characters' name (IC):
Oben Ocleander
7. Your ingame ID :
8. Your ingame level:
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime):
State
10: Languages spoken:
English, Turkish

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-I was one of the first to discover the Grand RP project. Initially, I have less experience in RP, but upon joining the police department, I became deeply involved in the server as part of the LSPD. Over time, I become the captain of the undercover division. Despite maintaining a clean punishment history, I made a significant mistake by violating Gr 6.3, which I deeply regret.

-Now that I have free mornings, I want to make the most of them by contributing to Grand RP. My time in the police department has lost its significance as my friends have moved on. Instead, I aspire to assist newcomers and advance in an administrative role.
I feel like it's time for me to help others, focusing on ensuring fair play and justice within the game.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
-LSPD - Captain of Undercover Division
-LSPD - Superintendent

3. What are your strengths?
-I am patient, eager to learn, and enjoy assisting others.

4. What are your weaknesses?
-In complicated and very stressful situations, I tend to become easily excited, which can sometimes lead to mistakes.
-I know the server rules, but I haven't memorized all of them.
-Before fully understanding the essentials of administration, I tend to be a bit hesitant.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-Fast response to situations. I am able to be online at morning hours

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
-I have no issues

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

-Previously, I took a break from the project, so my online hours may not be fully aligned at the moment. However, I've returned to the project and will make efforts to adjust my online hours to meet the requirements."

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Activity not consistent, multiple weeks without activity. Show some good consistent activity first.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom