Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Players nickname
Jack Shakur
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 28, 2021
Time of violation
21:03
Proofs
https://streamable.com/c7nj79

Great

Save POV
Player
So I robbed ID 6799 and I told him to run away and not comeback
1min later I found out that he was sitting at the place close to where I robbed him and he didn't value his life.

Part 1
Part 2

Great

Save POV
Player
i was on forums lol making a thread about you and everyone else
6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc.

Don Juliooo

Player
Player
6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc.
People like you guys make RP worst so i had to post a thread As soon as i could , Go ahead punish me if its necessary i will take a demorgan for my actions....

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report
Player ID 6799 complied with the RP and ran as you told him. The RP ended as soon as you left him, coming back to see him at that spot does not break General Rules 6.2.
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Top Bottom