Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendrick Hill

Ex COS LSPD/SAHP Ex. HOD FIB
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Louis
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone- Central European Standard Time
4. Average online per day - 5 - 10 Hours
5. Your Discord - Yerzzy
6. Your Nickname - Kendrick Hill
7. Your ID - 289621

5VqzIQWHqxq18BrwgIiL3aQuyuaosQFa7-w5STtLHwIK4jaz7kZZ6JwAlkYBifxMe4xj_EELFG7T5lzHLgtiTADIONupxf9sToGCUho-nsn_NgsFGgZ0F73bdd0K7fVR4VcIvWf8r1IyQ6hlRfuc4mk

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

My Experience:
  • Head Of Department FIB (Elrussi Flawless Term)
  • Chief Of Staff SAHP (Willow Blossoms Term)
  • Commander LSPD (William Robbinsons Term)
  • Assistant Sheriff (Lola Swordthains Term)
  • Special Task Force LSPD (Billy Booths Term)
  • Secret Agent FIB (Ruby Hills Term)
  • Deputy Head Of Department (Tommy Slaters Term)

Throughout my time in the city, I've been a constant asset to that of legal orgs. I helped recently SAHP with their org, from being that of 56 members and struggling to get activity, to within 3 weeks getting that number to 96. I did the same in LSPD in William Robbinsons term with getting activity to a higher level than LSPD has seen in a while with over 150 members in the organization. Ive had alot of experience in LSPD and SAHP to have the essential and extra knowledge to become the leader of LSPD and have a successful term. In FIB I gained ranks of DHOD of HR and also HOD, this experience has helped me understand all legal orgs and what works and what doesn't. I would love to have the ability to put this knowledge into something great such as LSPD.

1. The first reason I would like to offer myself to become the leader of the Los Santos Police Department is due to wanting to share my knowledge from other organizations that I have gained and bring it to LSPD to make it a more professional and organized organization. I have learnt a range of tactics from place like FIB and how they operate on different operations, I have learnt how SAHP deals with its recruitment in HRT and also how it can be used to make better units and also I can use my expertise over the different lessons I learnt through Andersson Fades Term, which taught me how to become a LEO and through Willow Blossoms term where I was a High Command in every single department in SAHP, meaning I got knowledge on how to run every department to its fullest potential, my knowledge through Billy Booths term of how great of an organization like LSPD can be to the city and also Ruby Hills term taught me the best way to organize an organization with great HCs and have a good professional atmosphere. I will do everything in my power to put LSPD on top!

2. The second reason I would like to offer myself to become the leader of LSPD is due to my expertise in organizing and setting up different things that can make the organization more structured as a whole and also better for new recruits and officers as they would have a guide to follow to be a good LEO. I will be able to organize each department correctly and place highly expertised HCs who deserve their role, to be role models to the rest of their colleagues.

3. LSPD is my home, it's one of my first organizations. I want to see the organization thrive to become something that other organizations can see as a strong fellow partner when doing joint operations. LSPD is a great place with great people, and I believe that with my leadership it can become the most professional and one of the strongest organizations in the whole Los Santos area.

GICscBJgAY66stAR2z5IO6TU2mpl-t9dAFFnxi83YGHK_jC7AodAi0Uu15Ae0my1HHOYUDSRC8ZEEjnHZf-fyMA9OgPOFxB78ufKJVvnHbSj4JcZESURkFGx9c_9FVsZxpaHs7NTI8bYDLcIo4_41Ns

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

In order to improve the roleplay level of LSPD, there must be a competent and respected high command for officers to look upon. They need to set an example on how they conduct themselves and how they work in the organization.

1. Radio Calls:
To improve the roleplay of the organization, first radio calls would need to be revitalized and pushed for people to use again. Throughout my time in LSPD, radio calls were used wrongly, or not used at all. This affected the roleplay as it was unrealistic and also prevented clear communication between different units, which made responding to situations harder than it needed to be. To improve this, high commands will set the example, always using the right radio calls, this will teach new recruits to slowly adapt and follow. Radio Calls will also be tested with recruits and make sure they understand which each code means. Eventually LSPD will fully utilize radio calls, making the department more professional and make communications easier to understand for our officers.

2. Commands:
To improve the roleplay of the organization, recruits and new officers must be taught how to use correct commands to correctly fulfill the role play situation. These commands are like bodycams being correctly used and taught to recruits, this is for example after a BD you must relaunch your bodycam again for it to be valid. Teaching recruits and new officers this will make the organization better as a whole, as knowing how to use commands properly and effectively, will make them lose less cases against the DOJ for commands not being done properly and be able to keep more felons out of the Los Santos area. To do this I would need to do training courses with new officers and make sure they understand, this will be a necessity if I become leader for all officers to attend.

3. Departments Revitalised:
Over the course of my employment in different organizations throughout the Los Santos and San Andreas areas, I have seen a recurring theme throughout all of the organizations. This is departments being forgotten and not used correctly. Departments are a great tool for all organizations, where they can specialize their units and make them better for different situations. However this isn't the case as lots of departments in different organizations start to get used for Bonus Farming and not for the reason that it should be used for. If I become the leader of LSPD this will never happen again! Each department will have a good leading High Command that makes sure their units inside of the department are completing tasks and working properly for the department. I will do weekly checks with every department and if certain tasks are not fulfilled I will revitalize and rebuild the department to make it so that it's structured enough to be a strong department. Departments will also have strict criteria and training to join, this will make sure that all the units inside every department knows what they're doing and have a strong understanding on how to do their jobs correctly.

4. Human Resources and Tactics:
This is one of the most important departments in all of LSPD, due to the likes of HRT training Trainees and Probies to become officers. This department will train new recruits in one to one training to make sure that the Trainee / Probie is taught correctly. They also administer people who enter the organization, they need to be strict with recruitment only allowing people in, who answer the interview questions correctly and who seems they want to be in our great organization. Human Resources and Tactics will ensure that all units who become officers are dedicated and understand the laws, how to work as a good officer in LSPD and know the basics of being a LEO. This will be accomplished through one to one training and the Human Resources Department being looked over by Undersheriffs and Assistant Sheriffs.

5. Training and Drills:
Training and Drills is something that I have wanted to do with units for a long time, creating practice scenarios for operations such as Subs, Stores, Hostage Situations and more. We could work with other organizations to train units together to be ready on how to react and counter different attacks against gangs and families. This will also make LSPD officers better equipped at how to deal with different operations while also making them more confident on how to fulfill their role correctly for these operations. I could also organize with the National Guard to use their training facilities 4 times a week, to make sure that our units are not scared of gun fights, but to have good aim and tactical awareness.

Departments:

Human Resources and Training (HRT):

Human Resources and Training is one of the most prestigious and important parts of this whole organization. They are the ones who recruit and train our amazing officers to be the men and women they need to be, to protect and serve. Theyre training should be vigorous and demanding to make sure they make a highly moraled civilian into a great officer that we can utilize in our organization. Human Resources and Training will make sure every citizen recruited to join LSPD will be interviewed properly, to make sure they are fit for the role and then also providing them with adequate one to one training to make sure they understand how they can do their training correctly and understand how to be a great officer for our organization.

Internal Affairs (IA):
Internal Affairs is an important part of LSPD as it makes sure that officers are being brought up for their wrong doings. This is an important department for the city of Los Santos as it shows the civilians that officers are not above the law and are however meant to be serving to keep the law being followed. IA will be a strict department releasing punishments for officers who go against our code of conduct. This makes sure that the code of conduct will be followed correctly by our officers throughout the state, showing our officers we are not above the law.

Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT):
Special Weapons And Tactics will be the prestigious task force that will be used in special operations to do tactics such as flanks, helicopter deployments, hostage negotiations and much more. SWAT Team commanders will command teams at the scene on how to properly organize and what would be the best tactic to use to fight against suspects. SWAT will have its own training program and will lead LSPD training exercises for different situations.

Towing Department (TD):
The Towing Department is the LSPD towing and fining department, keeping abandoned vehicles off the roads making them safe to drive on. They also specialize in stopping illegal parkers from parking in places they shouldn't, this is a deterrent in the city of LSPD as our TD units will be there and ready to give fines to their cars or even take them away with our towing vehicles. TD is important to make sure that the citizens know that they are not above the parking laws of our great state and if they defy this, it will be met by our Towing Department.

Criminal Investigation Department (CID):
This is a brand new department to LSPD, this department will specialize in collecting evidence and doing drug busts. This department will be for officers who want to become detectives to be able to collect evidence and to try to help fight the war on drugs and gangs. They will also work on investigating different matters in the state of Los Santos, this will be investigating different gangs such as Marabunta, Ballas, Bloods, Families and Vagos, on the best way to use the evidence they collected. This is a hard department to get into as only trusted officers that have gone through training specially for this department will be allowed to become a detective as all evidence collected is highly valuable to LSPD.

Ranks:
30. Chief Of Police
29. Deputy Chief Of Police
28. Assistant Chief Of Police
27. Commander
26. Captain
25.Luitenant
-----High Command / Classified----
24. Detective III
23.Detective II
22. Detective I
-----Junior High Command----
21. Master Sergeant
20. Sergeant
19. Master Investigator
18. Investigator
17. Field Supervisor
16. Corporal III
15. Corporal II
14. Corporal I
15. Lance Corporal III
14. Lance Corporal II
13. Lance Corporal I
---Senior Ranks---
12. Master Patrolman III
11. Master Patrolman II
10. Master Patrolman I
9. Senior Patrolman III
8. Senior Patrolman II
7. Senior Patrolman I
6. Patrolman III
5. Patrolman II
4. Patrolman I
3. Probie
2. Trainee
1. Suspended

Lots Of Love,
Kendrick Hill

mT2oSlYgR07kS4aRdExuWpY3vmZax5CImjCv0DqqkPAeHLlEJ6wAujAFGPcAh6LcUK1nmpE5tckgp1-yzfI3L-2M77AyGGo_kCeeJa_nY-kTASIybKWrTmHKMiFvIB1gRlX4k8a1qOMm5MyzqfkeIMI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom