Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raaone Vercetti
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Feb 8, 2022
Time
14:54
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/929962218785742909/949355864022732830/Screenshot_32.png

Raaone

Player
Player
First of I got removed from Blacklisted on Thursday Approved - Blacklisted | Mazhor Pluxury By Mazhor Pluxury , after that when I tried to Join It showed me My SC is banned , For that I Made an appeal for removing my SC ban Reviewed - SC Ban | Sam Pluxury , Due to that My SC got Unbanned But it's strange that when I tried to join My SC was Unbanned but my ID wasn't . For that I made another forum For requesting ID unban on Friday
In which I got replied by sam 'Checking' on Friday , today is Sunday But still no Update , But another person who has same issue that His forum was approved but he wasn't got Unbanned in game , when he made an appeal for Unban him in game it got solved in 10 mins.
Which made me think Maybe he is doing partiality cause in 2 people one's issue got fixed in 10-15 mins Even though it was same admin and same issue while my issue isn't got solved.
If I was Unbanned on Thursday (the day my forum got accepted) I could have taken 15 GC promo for 4 days, due to all this stuff I lost 60 GC for not able to play even after my appeal got accepted.

Reactions: Evo

Raaone

Player
Player
I am not saying he is doing partiality , but this is strange

Raaone

Player
Player
You can check Sam's response time in mine and that guy's thread , that guy got response that Check now which means he unbanned him in game , and I got response that checking which is kinda strange.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Your's was a different kind of issue which i can't tell you, i have informed mazhor and i have already told you to check your account again if you are unbanned or not in your dm's, rest wait for mazhor's decision​

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
You can log in now​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom