Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Ginni Bhai

Kartal
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ginni
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5 to 10 hours a day
5. Your Discord: ginni_jod
6. Your Nickname: Jinni
7. Your ID: 65353

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. I Have Been On This Project For A Long Time And I Have Got To Know Many Things In EN1 And EN3 And I Got More Experience In Illegal Organisations Than Legal Organisations And I Have Been High Command Of Every Gang In EN1 And UnderDeputy In EN3 I Also Have Been Underdeputy Of Ballas In Last Term

I believe I have good leadership. I know from experience what is good and what is bad. By taking advantage of these experiences, I will always keep the Ballas gang at the top

If I become the leader of Ballas I will make sure everyone gets the rank they deserve based on them being Active and showing up to events. My leadership skills will allow this term to not get striked or punished in any way

I want to show people that joining a gang isn't just to fight and rob others, it's where they can make new friends and have a good time. To ensure this, I will make sure that no one is toxic to each other. I will organize as many events as possible to ensure that everyone has fun

I will do as many store robberies and raids as possible In this way, both the police and gang sides can make good RP

I will arrange people to train everyone who is a beginner to make RP without rule breaks

We will be actively present in the ghetto and keep it as active as possible

I will organize as many events as possible and ensure that everyone gets plenty of bonuses and enjoys what they do

MY GOALS

100% Turf
10K Graffiti Profit
Becoming the most successful gang in the city
Attend all the events

Will try to win all events

Ranking System

15- Leader
14- Deputy
13- Under deputy
12- Captain
11- Turfer
10- Event Commander
9- Warlord
8- Mafia
7- Ghetto Clapper
6- Clapper
5- Graffiti Team
4- Enforcer
3- Shooter
2- Gangster
1- Freeze

BALLAS ON TOP!💜

Thank you for reading my application have a nice day!
Regards
Ginni

Ansh Hexler

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ginni
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5 to 10 hours a day
5. Your Discord: ginni_jod
6. Your Nickname: Jinni
7. Your ID: 65353

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. I Have Been On This Project For A Long Time And I Have Got To Know Many Things In EN1 And EN3 And I Got More Experience In Illegal Organisations Than Legal Organisations And I Have Been High Command Of Every Gang In EN1 And UnderDeputy In EN3 I Also Have Been Underdeputy Of Ballas In Last Term

I believe I have good leadership. I know from experience what is good and what is bad. By taking advantage of these experiences, I will always keep the Ballas gang at the top

If I become the leader of Ballas I will make sure everyone gets the rank they deserve based on them being Active and showing up to events. My leadership skills will allow this term to not get striked or punished in any way

I want to show people that joining a gang isn't just to fight and rob others, it's where they can make new friends and have a good time. To ensure this, I will make sure that no one is toxic to each other. I will organize as many events as possible to ensure that everyone has fun

I will do as many store robberies and raids as possible In this way, both the police and gang sides can make good RP

I will arrange people to train everyone who is a beginner to make RP without rule breaks

We will be actively present in the ghetto and keep it as active as possible

I will organize as many events as possible and ensure that everyone gets plenty of bonuses and enjoys what they do

MY GOALS

100% Turf
10K Graffiti Profit
Becoming the most successful gang in the city
Attend all the events

Will try to win all events

Ranking System

15- Leader
14- Deputy
13- Under deputy
12- Captain
11- Turfer
10- Event Commander
9- Warlord
8- Mafia
7- Ghetto Clapper
6- Clapper
5- Graffiti Team
4- Enforcer
3- Shooter
2- Gangster
1- Freeze

BALLAS ON TOP!💜

Thank you for reading my application have a nice day!
Regards
Ginni
Good luck bro

Vinay Anna

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Gain more experience in the server. (can apply again in the future)

Top Bottom