Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

OMAR..

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Omar
2. Your age -
3. Time zone - American Time Zone
4. Average online per day - 7
-8 Hours
5. Your Discord - 0ma4
6. Your Nickname - Omar Solo
7. Your ID -
Additional information
1. Leader of...
The Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1)
I want to be the leader of Marabunta because Ever since the first time I flew into the city I had no idea where I was going or what I was doing. But I was attracted to the gang-related side of the city I went around every gang HQ until I came across Marabunta no other gang welcomed me as they did and I wish to bring that same feeling of being welcome and being wanted back again. I've noticed after the last few terms this gang has been lacking in members and I feel like this has something to do with it.

2) Over the last 2 terms that have been held by other leaders there has been a severe drop in Gang Activity and Attendance at events I don't know the exact reason for this but I have a feeling it's because of the Lack Of Confidence whether that be the leader or the members themselves they don't believe that they can go t events and put up a fight against the gangs who have ruled the city for a long time. But with me as a leader I bring the mindset and the drive to become the best and to do this we must start attending more events and become more feared in the minds not just of rival gangs but also LEOs so they no if they see a member be scared.

3) During my time in the city I have been in pretty much every organization if that be illegal or legal I have risen to High Ranks in most orgs I have been in them. FIB and Families are some to name. I have been in FIB numerous times now just lately I was HOD and also 00. This has given me great leadership attributes by leading a department in some ways that are a gang well more of a family that you get to know and lead in that sense. With me also attaining high ranks in Gangs this has given me the knowledge and experience I need to finally step up and become a leader myself.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1)
Like I previously stated I have been in high ranks before and this has given me knowledge that If I do become a leader they can ask any questions whether that be about rules or just questions, in general, I can tell them so they then know what to do and not to do.

2) Attend more Gang Events and not just focus on Turf. Even though Turf is important there is a lot more to a gang than just that attending more events doesn't just make it more fun for the gang in general but also the LEOs as I am an LEO myself there has been a huge drop in Store Robberies and Hostage Situations I aim to change this and do events every single day to maintain a positive image amongst the community and by doing this it makes people want to join us as they see we engage in positive and fun RP for everyone.

3)
A minimum age of at least 10+ years in the city is required so we don't recruit people who just joined the city so they don't go around tarnishing the Marabunta colours. Putting this age requirement in place makes the overall RP better for everyone as we will have experienced people who know what they are doing.

4) By making me leader I will not just focus on Events, But also Turf But I will get a deputy to run turf and a dedicated team for that particular role so we will always have a turf team to maintain the RP in that aspect too
Rank System

11. Boss
10. Deputy
9. UnderDeputy
8.Enforcer
7. Turfer
6. OG Bunta
5. Runner
4. Sprayer
3.Shooter
2.Jhit
1. Blueberry (still not decided)