Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massil Mandem

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : massil
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 8-10
5. Your Discord: massilediting
6. Your Nickname: harvey specterr
7. Your ID: 54992

Additional information

1. Leader of NG
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- First and Foremost, I would like to display my desire to lead this beautiful organization with my longe experience throughout the org allowing me to lead it to its fullest potential and make a great change, that what allowed me to know all the basics of leading NG and its workings making me a perfect candidate, standing with NG in their bad and good days has taught me a lot of things and had given me a purpose to take lead in this org and make something out of it making it sure that we don't repeat the mistakes that were seen and do something which was not done yet, my plan and team will be formed strongly to make this org like actual NG following its purpose on state and why it was formed.

- Following my previous run in this org, I have gotten to know all the mistakes I made. i have seen a lot of toxicity and unprofessionalism ongoing and they were carried out without any actions makes the org look more unrealistic and destroys RP and its fun, so with my plans and structure also my team I will be eager to solve this kind of problems following RP rules and script and making the org more suitable to stay in and also fun, I will also make sure that such department like RR and AF also SASD are always active and on the run to make NG the best.

- Furthermore, my team will be trying our best to fulfill it and make this term rich in rp wise and communication-wise with a great environment for those who want to serve as soldiers making sure we uphold the best quality of soldiers in the round of state and only hire with proper procedures of hiring making the process rich in RP wise. I will also be ensuring the safety of the citizens of Los Santos and we will always be responsive for citizens' safety and protection of state objects/24/7Stores/ Bank .... / so on, and my SASD will always work their best to be responsive to GLOBALS and the hardest situation also the events. there some of my exp during my serveing in the city .

EN3:
LSPD : HOD of SWAT
NG : black commando / HOD of SASD
SAHP : supervisor / assistant sheriff / chief of staff
GOV : director of fppf / usss operative
FIB : supervisor of CID / 00 agent

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Communication : Comms hold the backbone of the RP structure, We believe comm is the key to success in this field, so me and my team will always ensure that we focus on pure professional comms during situations and events to make sure to have the best RP exp out of it, we will also make sure to make the org radio as clean as possible and it being only used for important things during situations.

Relationship : A good relationship with other org is one of the main things to uphold the state section, so as NG we will make sure to have the best relation with other orgs and do things like we are a team, we will also coordinate with other orgs to fullest during situations to make RP more lively and fun, we will use unique strategies to tackle situations with other orgs improving RP to fullest.

Roleplay Commands : We will focus on implementing more and more RP commands in situations to make it look rich RP-wise

Bonus and Promotion System : To make the consistency of activity and good teamwork, we will focus on weekly promotion ceremonies and a good bonus structure to motivate employees to work harder and earn things, I will also be eager to make the best bonus system for things like watching gates, attending events, ammo runs , ....

Select for moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom