Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasann Sarsilmaz

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL Hasan
Your age 19
Time Zone (GMT+3)
Average Online per day 7-8
Your Discord casya
Your Nickname Hasan Sarsilmaz
Your ID 193754

Additional Information

Leader of Marabunta Grande
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

.I have a sufficient level of experience and experience in gang organisations, I have spent most of the long and special parts of my time in the city in these organisations, so I know very well everything that needs to be done in the gang, so I am sure that I will be a leader who will act with the right steps, all my experience will prevent me from making mistakes and so I am sure that I will be a leader who will make very few mistakes.

2.The Marabunta gang has a special place for me and Marabunta will have a special place for other people because of me. Marabunta HQ will be a home for many people under my leadership and these Marabunta colours will be a colour to be seen all over the city. Under my leadership, Marabunta will prevent other gangs from committing crimes in the ghetto, especially near the HQ, and will dominate the entire ghetto.

3. I have successfully completed gang leadership before and for me there are still unfinished stories and things that need to be experienced outside the usual in the city, this will be under my leadership and I will complete it successfully, I will be helped by all my experience in doing this and it will not be difficult to do what I think with the decisions I have made as someone who has experienced everything and Marabunta will be the best gang organisation in the city.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

. I'll keep the gang in the Role everytime I will provide this by doing Store Robs, Hostage Situations, Highway Robs, Fz Raids in this way, I will include the leos in the role.

2. I will establish active high command teams that will constantly help the gang members and keep the gang in role. I will create high command people who have good communication with other people, who are respectful and who really know the rules so that the rules are not broken.

3. Under my leadership, I will not allow rule violations and I will specifically monitor and prevent everything, and I will provide all the opportunities and help the gang members to improve their RP level.

4.To prevent rule violations in RP, I will include gang members who know the rules in the gang and especially inform my high command team and deputies to do this.

.My Goals For Marabunta Term.

.Complete Term Without Any Warning

.Above $10.000 Graffiti Profit Every Hour

.Dominate Entire Ghetto

4.%100 Turf

Anderson Fade

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
DM me on discord for interview time
frostfade.(716795116836356208)​

Status
Not open for further replies.