Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nablo Glock
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 22, 2024
Time of violation
12 : 27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/RKmo6I1a1dE?si=c1xs3OAyGKClzG1h

Hassan Abed

Player
Player
Here is too POVs u can se that i got demands 2 times so its not RDM and u can see that ID: 51870 did revive me so its not NRL.

Next time maybe post the hole POV not only when someone Shoot at u.

Nablo_Glock

Player
Player
Here is too POVs u can se that i got demands 2 times so its not RDM and u can see that ID: 51870 did revive me so its not NRL.

You came to us without any reason and you were carrying a weapon. We gave you a command and killed you. Then you came back at the required time and started shooting, you idiot.

Nablo_Glock

Player
Player

Make the video clear, you idiot. Don't keep going out and entering. Put the link to the clip, but you broke all the rules. Did you start cutting the video?

Hassan Abed

Player
Player
the POV is in 1080p 60FPS. not cutting, i have POV the records the Screen and everything. its not cutting its me watching the first POV.

Iam not the one that postet a 1.5min POV. so dont know what u talking about.

Nablo_Glock

Player
Player

Here also he himself explains how he returned before the required time and that he is placing more evidence on himself. I hope that he will be punished and referred to the court.

Hassan Abed

Player
Player
are u stupid or something. just asking.

how do mean i did return when i didnt even die. ???

Abdel Pluxury

Player
Player
Rejected

After watching both side POV's there was no RDM or NLR over the situation, you engaged in a proper RP situation with demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom