Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Gabriel Hill

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel Hill

Player
Player
1. Gabriel
2. 19
3. GMT + 2 (South Africa)
4. Anywhere between 5 - 12 hours a day
5. 4mystic.
6. Gabriel Hill
7. 61840

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I have great leadership skills that can greatly help the ORG in situations/event planning and quick thinking. LSPD is one of the very first LEO Orgs that people tend to join as it is one of the stepping stones into other Orgs or even to gain experience, with my leadership skills, i plan on creating a strong and solid team that i can teach and show the ropes to in a professional manner. From there onwards, that team will continue to pass down and train others in the right way. I have plenty of LSPD experience and know and understand how things work, i have also been a Deputy Chief Of Police, where i got to know even more in depth as to how things work and how the leader solves and de-escalates internal problems. I am an extremely hard working and highly skilled person and i believe that i could affect LSPD in a positive way with my leadership skills.

2. A lot of people when they first come to get an interview are very nervous and scared as cops are stereotyped to be harsh and stubborn but i would want to change this view of people and make them feel more at ease and welcomed during the interview process, fostering a sense of understanding and teamwork rather than intimidation or fear.

3. I plan to keep things inside of LSPD as friendly and respectful as possible with each person helping out each other and within other ORGS aswell, and to mitigate favoritism and arguing. I also plan to make LSPD as helpful and friendly as possible to all of the new commers to the city, to help them and explain everything to them if they are too young to join or need a license for example. I want to make LSPD a place where people will be happy to be on duty and spend time with their fellow colleagues, any negativity, toxicity or favoritism will be dealt with quickly and properly.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
My plan is to make my term not only active, but also professional, whether this be with frequent trainings, HRT Training camps where HRT members go out patrolling around the city in a convoy to teach the new recruits how to do their job properly. I would also like to implement frequently or hourly Tow Raids where we get just about all Tow Trucks out and do their tows with a weekly minimum requirement. I would also like to ensure that my term is filled QUALITY over QUANTITY, by this i mean hiring people who have an adequate and thorough knowledge on the server rules. I will also do Co-ORG related activities such as doing regular SWAT Trainings with each Org special tactics teams, such as going to the NG Arena and practicing their aim, flank team spots and also even Barricade Placement trainings. I would also like to have my IA team collaborate with SAHP and FIB IA teams where they share evidence gathered on any internal issues or if there is a persistent problem that needs to be brought to everyone's attention, this could be things such as people constantly Breaching the Employment Contract or internal Corruption. My IB unit will continue to help in terms of giving FIB evidence, however, i would like to add SAHP into this IB team aswell as there is always criminal activity taking place on the highways at all times, the SAHP evidence could prove to be vital as well with LSPD's gathered evidence will in turn help FIB with their Gang and Family Raids.

I would like to start by giving a brief overview of the departments i plan on having during my term(s)-

1) Human Resources and Training - HRT will be the department responsible for hosting recruitment drives and hosting training camps. they would be doing at least 3 open recruitments a week and on the off days prioritize training these recruits. I would also encourage HRT to include a driving test in the recruitment process in an attempt to prevent the mass car ramming that takes place at events such as ghetto patrols, encashment, car theft, etc.

2) Crime Investigation Department- CID will generally work alongside FIB focusing on gathering evidence on crime families and gangs thereby helping FIB conduct more raids. They would work alongside SAHP and FIB and each member would be encouraged to gather at least 1 evidence a day. They would also be responsible for eradicating cannabis plantations reducing the supply of drugs in the city. We would try having deep undercover agents as LSPD in the past never has had any and gangs wont see it coming. I would like giving the status of "Always on duty" to some elite CID agents helping them gather more evidence and battle crime while undercover dressed as civilians.

3) Internal Affairs - IA will consist of High Commands from different departments that will overlook internal conflicts and prevent law suits on the organization. I would also like them to work alongside all the other legal orgs informing each other about breach of contract cases and also prevent inter organization conflicts. This will also help facilitate smooth transfers between organizations and prevent breaking the 3day rule as much as possible.

4) Special Weapons and Tactics - SWAT is a department which is very close to my heart. SWAT will be given the authority to take over any situation such as store robbery and hostage situations if they deem it necessary. SWAT will be comprised more of elite units with good decision making and tactical understanding. Regular trainings within the organization as well as weekly trainings alongside other organizations will be held to help the units have a better understanding of how to deal with situations instead of creating a big mess and chaos when a robbery or an event takes place.

5) Parking Enforcement/Traffic Enforcement - PE will be responsible for traffic stops, hosting one checkpoint a day, towing and issuing fines. I would encourage PE to set up more radars across the city in an attempt to reduce the constant speeding and reckless driving done. I would make sure atleast 2 Tow raids are conducted on a daily basis reducing the traffic within the city and blockages at locations such as PH hospital, powerplant, etc.

6) Public Relations - PR will be in charge of hosting regular fun and interactive events for the citizens. I would try getting PR teams from other organizations as well to collaborate for better relations with organizations and the public.

These are all the departments that i have planned out for my term and would also be open to adding sub-departments if and when needed. Now i would like to describe about how i plan to include other organizations to make the RP better.

1) NG - NG is known to have an arena inside Fort Zancudo and i would like to take my units there to improve their aim and also like to conduct team fights between different organizations. NG also has a very open area that would be really helpful for us to teach our units proper barricade placements for better cover at events.

2) LI - Our PR and HRT teams would work closely with LI to help with open recruitments and conducting PR events. LI is known to be the best when it comes to PR and would like to use this to our advantage.

3) EMS - I would encourage our officers to carry pills and medical kits incase they get a disease mid situation or get injured and need patching up. I would also request them to host atleast 2 org health checkups a week and also assist them with their open recruitment drive.

4) SAHP - Even though LSPD and SAHP have very different jurisdictions i believe that SAHP and LSPD working together is very important. It can range from a variety of things such as conducting checkpoints to sharing CID evidence with each other. The IA and HRT departments could also work together to prevent conflicts and inform each other on recently fired units and reports on officers from each other's organizations to sort it out internally instead of involving legal authorities.

5) Government - We would like to help out Government with their open recruitments acting as crowd control. GOV and LSPD need to work together on a lot of things but i would like to mainly focus on HRT collaborations so that our officers have a better understanding of the law preventing them from breaking COP, PDAA and the PC in general. This will reduce the number of lawsuits that are filed against the org as well as the number of DOC cases and Bench trials that are lost due to simple mistakes that are made.

6) FIB - I believe FIB to be one of the most important organizations if not the most important. I would have our CID team work alongside the UC team to gather as many evidence as possible to help FIB conduct more gang and family raids. I would also like IA to work with them in an effort to reduce corruption in the city and form an anti corruption unit in collaboration with them.

Thank you for reading through my Application <3

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator
Reviewing

All Off-Topic Will Get a Forum Warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom