Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jass_pluxary
Administrators nickname
sylvia_Som
Date
Jan 11, 2024
Time
03:15
Proofs
https://imgur.com/undefined

jass kirigayaa

Player
Player
please unban my account i apologize for everything also i am ready for money wipe my leader also approved please unban my account my id got hacked and the person who hacked my account he did everything wrong its not me so its a humble request from my side to understand my situation and kindly guide me a way forward

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Your punishment is not appealable. Rejected.

1.2 Player is fully responsible for his account. The administration of Grand Role Play does not carry the responsibility for your own account. When access to account is lost (e.g. being hacked), your account will face the same punishments.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom