Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Markus Cartell

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Cartel

My Sunshine…
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ege
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT + 2
4. Average online per day : 13-14 Hours
5. Your Discord : markusbolivio
6. Your Nickname : Markus Cartell
7. Your ID : 313504

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. The first thing I would like to say is that LSPD has always been special for me, unlike any other organization. Even if I join another organization, at the end of the day I always end up here. I also have great plans for the future about the vision of this organization. First of all, I imagine myself in this position and I realize that the innovations / new systems I can bring are endless. In other words, I have great plans for this organization and if I get the opportunity to lead this organization, I will implement them and it will be a great experience for me. I have also had the opportunity to talk to many leaders before and I have learned their mistakes / good points. In other words, I have knowledge about what to do or not to do in my term, what will pull this organization back and what will move this organization forward. Of course, I will never rest on my laurels / complacency and I will always take care to learn new things.

2. I believe that I have the high level of experience and leadership skills needed to lead this organization. Since I started this project and got used to the environment, I have always had one vision: to be a respected disciplinarian who will always do justice without breaking people's hearts by constantly improving myself and maintaining my respect. I have kept this vision until now and I will always keep it. And I have held high ranks in State/Crime in the city. And being on both sides has brought me many advantages. I have learned very well how both sides should interact in events or anywhere, what they should do and what they should not do. And I can already see what successes our organization will step into by predicting what the gangs will do in events and using this advantage. And I will do my best to instill all this knowledge in our new and rookie members and help them improve themselves by playing a guiding role in their own adventures.

3. The golden key to leading a community/organization. Knowing what you are doing, being disciplined and forward thinking. Not to mention providing people with an equal, warm, family-like working environment. I have seen some shortcomings in other leaders of the LSPD that don't fit with my basic principles. Some were rookies and didn't know what to do, some were doing well but didn't know what would happen to them in the future, some were brutal and tried to keep people disciplined and it backfired. Besides all this, an LSPD led by me will be like a warm family, with no activity problems, disciplined, equal working environment and no favoritism, taking into account the words/wants of its members and valuing them. And yes, speaking of activity, the organizations I saw in the previous periods had a lot of activity problems at night, there were usually 3-4 people and the gangs turned this into an advantage and gained superiority in the events. I will prevent this and make sure that LSPD is always active and ready for duty.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Clear, concise and short communication on the radio: This problem occurs in most organizations. Some people forget the main purpose of the LSPD radio and use it for entertainment or for their own personal purposes. And this is completely against my principles and the principles of the organization. We need to prevent this and use the radio effectively and when necessary. We can prevent this by informing the necessary subject in a short and concise way. I also believe that sanctioning people who do this is the best method after warning them with a compassionate approach.

Pay attention to the use of RP Commands: This topic is very important to improve our RP and make it fun. Our employees should use these commands one by one / error-free and complete. For example, to start the Bodycam / to stop the Bodycam. We can give many examples such as when Towing. In short, I will always make sure that people perform these commands correctly.

Metagaming Problem : Most officers don't know or momentarily forget that PDA is OOC, or that non rp chet is OOC, or that the G-3 in the Vehicle menu is OOC, and it's really bad for the RP experience. I plan to inform people about this and get ahead of this problem immediately, because it hurts the organization and people's RP experience.

Special Events for Officers: Sometimes there comes a time when all our officers are tired and need a little distraction. And I have good plans for these times. For example, after a long and tiring day, I plan to organize a nice party for the officers with a DJ or something like that, so that people can relax and have fun together. Of course, we will do it not for long, because the city needs the LSPD.

Promotion System: Of course, everyone is happy with the promotions they receive and their willingness to work increases. I am thinking of giving "Mid-Week Promotions" on Wednesday, in the middle of the week, to deserving officers who show good activity and have sufficient knowledge. Of course, not everyone will be able to give these promotions according to their minds, everything will be under my control and I will not allow any favoritism. No promotion will be made without my permission, and if such an event develops, the necessary sanctions will be applied by me. This is a system that I will develop and implement to prevent nepotism in the organization. And of course at the end of the week on Saturday or Sunday we will have a big promotion ceremony. Before this ceremony, I will carefully examine the diaries of all units and prepare a list of deserving people. Also, after people receive their promotions, I will make the necessary speeches (if there was a negative event that week, if there are behaviors I want to change, etc.) and we will end our ceremony.

Communication and interactions with other organizations: I see that recently the LSPD has been presenting the evidence they have collected to the FIB and they are cooperating. I will continue these interactions and we will interact with other organizations (SAHP, FIB, NG). For example, we can organize trainings for our special departments with SAHP and NG at NG HQ, such as mass shooting, coordination, teamwork. Also as a leader I will be in contact with other leaders for a period of time.

Activity: LSPD is an organization that needs to be active every day, all the time, and this includes at night. I have seen this as a big problem in previous terms and I will fix it in my term.

Departments for LSPD :

Internal Affairs: This department will fight corruption within the organization. And it will have a lot of power, and they have to use this power correctly and make good decisions, which is why the department will not include everyone, but only officers with a high level of knowledge. They also have to be professional at all times in cases. I will always keep an eye on this department and I will supervise them all the time. This department will also supervise the officers all the time and every day the officers will check the cars parked in the personal parking lot of the LSPD. They will do Bodycam/Log/License etc. checks on a regular basis and so on, so this department will always be under my supervision.

Human Resources & Training: This department is basically the heart of the LSPD. This department will recruit new people, train new officers and keep the LSPD's "Roster" in order to keep the roster in order and never mess it. They will also organize Open Recuriements to meet new people and recruit them. They will also advertise the LSPD to the masses as an extra.

Special Weapons And Tactics: In short, the S.W.A.T Team will play a big role in the events and will lead the events. This special team will include officers with good shooting skills who can keep their cool. Of course, they will have knowledge about events and special tactics. This department will work in a coordinated way and will never compromise on discipline and will not have problems with activity. This team will be a great opportunity for people to improve themselves.

Traffic Enforcement: This department will be responsible for everything related to traffic. For example checkpoint, tow raid, speed trap, towing and issuing fines. I will make sure that all units do at least 5 tows per day and we will also emphasize tow raids. And we will make sure that we organize 1-2 checkpoints every day. This department is very important for LSPD.

Undercover Department: this department will consist of the undercover units of the LSPD. They will collect evidence at events and in daily life and present it to the department with the right rp commands and we will be cooperating with the FIB during this period. This department also has a big role in finding and destroying cannabis. And thanks to this department, we will be aware of what kind of activities the gangs are doing and we will keep an eye on them.

Public Relations: This department will organize events and distribute some prizes to the dear citizens of our city on behalf of the LSPD. And of course I will make sure that these events are unusual and fun, so they will continue as a team.

In addition to all this, I will personally make sure that all my units are at the same level of knowledge and I can organize different interwievs for this.
Thank you for taking the time to read my application

My Sincerest Regards
Markus Cartell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom