Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spy Fujiwara

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Dev Mohan
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord : lukeee12_
6. Your Nickname : Liam Blicky
7. Your ID : 57219

Additional information

1. Leader of... Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to become leader of Ballas because i want to take experience of leadership. i aspire to lead the organization to contribute positively to the servers envoirement. My goal is to initiate the group on a strong foundation and enhance the overall server experience through effective leadership. I aim to lead with expertise, striving for 100% turf control and maintainning a spotless record without any warnings or verbals.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1.Assign High Command (HC) ranks to individuals who exhibit maturity and are capable of handling gang responsibilities in the absence of the leader.
2.Very active in doing Hostage situations and store robberies so LEO’s can have a good rp experience with us
3. As a leader, I will make Sure That ballas will attend every events.
4.In My Term i Will Make Sure that Me and My Deputy Will Not break Any rule And do Good rp Experience is possible for everyone in our gang.

My Goals:

- Gain 100% turf with my team
- Create an active organization
- Make the gain have a better reputation
- Provide guidance to new players
- Successfully do the term without any warnings by the end

- Creating fun RP situations

Harry Blake

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of... Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to become leader of Ballas because i want to take experience of leadership. i aspire to lead the organization to contribute positively to the servers envoirement. My goal is to initiate the group on a strong foundation and enhance the overall server experience through effective leadership. I aim to lead with expertise, striving for 100% turf control and maintainning a spotless record without any warnings or verbals.

1.Assign High Command (HC) ranks to individuals who exhibit maturity and are capable of handling gang responsibilities in the absence of the leader.
2.Very active in doing Hostage situations and store robberies so LEO’s can have a good rp experience with us
4.In My Term i Will Make Sure that Me and My Deputy Will Not break Any rule And do Good rp Experience is possible for everyone in our gang.

My Goals:

+

assassin the rivals

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of... Ballas

My Goals:

+++++++

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Congratulations!
You have been selected for the BALLAS Leadership Interview!

Interviews will be held starting at 17:00 Server Time on Sunday, February 25th
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed to Kavya Reddie(vinayanna) or Darsh Patel(d.arsh) on Discord
Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom