Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ayko_Lino
Administrators nickname
Chris_Reed
Date
Mar 6, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
Proofs for the Ban please

Ayko Lino

Ex-FIB Deputy Director
Player
Dear Curator,

Yesterday I got banned because of getting more than 5 Million a Day. Ive never did that and the Admin who banned has NO proofs! I paid my whole money to the family the last 2 months and the Leader gave me some back through FamilyBonus. So we paid taxes! Banning Administrator was Chris_Reed.
AND No one even spoke with me.
Now im banned for 60 Days. My Atm is going to get away what i have bought from the family money. 3 Months played an about 1500€ i Spent just away for nothing. Thats bad af..

Greetings
Ayko Lino / 10480 DE02

Ayko Lino

Ex-FIB Deputy Director
Player
I dont know what you mean. I didnt get any boats or helicopters by myself. So my problem was just the Money transferring. And there were no rule violations on my personal side right?

Alexander Keen

Player
Player
Once again the complete story :

We the family Keen had no more desire to play on this server and that only because of the admins.

In our peak time were 110 members online, average 50.
Almost all players have paid money to afford something here on the island and have done so because it was fun.
Unfortunately this fun was destroyed by corrupt admins.

People have left the family & island because they don't want the same stress every day.

We have created an empire on server2.
Every member had tons of money cars and a very good reputation.
Nobody was banned by us for cheating but still were getting targeted by the admins.

We complained often enough. About streamers who threaten real life and Schindler did nothing. We have presented evidence that 2 families in events team up to win against us.
We have presented evidence that people cheat on server 1 and nothing happens on server 2.
In one particular family over 1 month over 10 people were banned for cheating, the family still exists even though at the time an admin was even on the discord and even streamed that they were cheating. Not even a warning was given and we get a permanent warning for not getting to a meeting on time.

According to my information, even admins (admins for illegal organizations) are in the said families with their twinks.

The family "triads" was also destroyed by the admins.
You should think about what the problem is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After thousands of euros spent on the family and over a thousand hours of playing, we have decided to close our family because we do not want to play under such an administration.

So we decided to look for a new family for our members, we found a family that we have known for a long time and the leader even know from another island. So our people moved over, we traded piece by piece our property as the server requires. FUSION
I have given my weapons and cars to the family so that they are fully functional.
Everything according to the rules in force until then.
Not a single rule was broken.
Money was legitimately paid into the family treasury to support it (with taxes). According to the rules.
Also the collection is lawful because there are also taxes.

This is not the first family merger either, we merged with Brotherhood back then and not a word was said about it there. There it didn't matter if I got 3 helicopters and cars for the family, but now that the admins want to get rid of us.

We had no choice but to trade the cars and helicopters since it is not possible to merge system-wise.

In the end, more than 12 people were banned because there is a suspicion that real money was traded here. Suspicion without proof.

Not a single word was spoken with the former Keens. Only the new leader was told that we will all be banned, although everything is pure speculation.

Not a single rule was broken.

At the time of the merger there was no rule that forbids this and on inquiry ingame it was allowed too.

Conclusion :
Banned over 12 people.
No evidence.
No rule breaking.
Thousands of euros gone.
Thousands of game hours gone.
Good reputation gone.

There is still a possibility to restore everything.
Maybe you realize the truth but I have no reason to save my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom