Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert Gaitonde

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL | Jonathan Nair

2. Your age | 19

3. Time zone | GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day | Between 4 and 5 hours per day, depending on IRL work schedule.

5. Your Discord | .jokero45

6. Your Nickname | Albert Mancini

7. Your ID | 302176

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1.Leader of ...... Los Santos Police Department
J9m4qCb.gif

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 Well I see myself as an dedicated individual in LSPD, working hard to keep the city safe and not make it boring for officer's.I believe in using recon,intelligence,honesty and strong commitment to my duties. I have been in charge of important roles in most of the legal orgs like NG CRM Head,FIB JTTF Squad Leader,LSPD head of IA/IB and in last holding dcop in this term. This experience has given me a good overview of how to make PD better and stronger.My priority is to lead LSPD by keeping it honest and corruption free and dealing with both external and internal problems.I want to create an environment where officers doesnt go for ranks but for fun and work,makes sure that everyone helps everyone and are well trained and confident in their respective duties.

2.2 To make sure pd works efficiently i will make sure that we got the right folks at right post.I think as its crucial to select the best of the best.I will select the commanding officers of divisions based on their work,skill,experience and qualifications in respective field they will becharge of.I will look for the best dedicated individuals who not only have the right skills but also prove their work. I began my journey in PD during tommy slaters term as towie :) then task force operative then rising to Director of Internal Affairs Division in adals and williams temp term. In billys term i led IB as commanding officer then supervisory chief(cos) during which we contributed to 28 evidences in case file which helped few rais during ruby hill fib term.After break i came back as TFO/watch commander of IB in william terms then deputy chief of police in Bobs term.

2.3 PD is main pillar of LEO in the state of san andreas, especially for the new citizens.I want to make sure its eazy peazy for citizens to get help when they r exploring the city.I will make sure to keep the street safe and clean by towing away illegally parked cars and having marked patrol cruisers around.I believe in creating an environment where people can ask questions.This wont only help with safety but also open more rp interaction.By encourgaing these interactions we can take the streets again from the corrupt officials and inforce law and order in the Los Santos.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
3.1 I will implement one core division with parking enforcement which would be central patrol division , which will create more rp options. I believe that if we focus more on patrolling and towing then city would be safe for its citizens, especially from reckless and drunk drivers.I will create improved bonus structure for the officers of PD in their respective divisions which will increase officers effort in doing their duties.

3.2 I would make sure the PD works with other state organizations on hand to hand which will create more rp , environment and fun.It would be more potent growth if we all grow together and defeat crime and bring law and order while participating together in special operations.All of this will create an high quality effect together like conducting combat trainings together, capital patrol ,ems patrol etc....

3.3 I believe in creating an clear , experienced and easy training path for those who aim for long term LEO career spamming from police recruit to chief.this way they can understand what they need to do at every step and understand the are that they need to enhance. By giving time in our officers we would be creating our future assets and for that we need to give them best of the best. I personally believe than numbers doesnt do much but the thing that make you best is what you can do with your numbers so for me creativity is more better than anything.

3.4 I will establish weekly progress reports which we used to do in adals term for each divisions which will give better understanding of what to improve and how. This will help in not over division growth but for everyone in PD to grow.I would introduce few medals just like bravery medal but for every officers like valor , life saving , police star etc...

H5OJDfE.png

Core Division
Parking Enforcement
These are the mans who are in charge of manning the tow truck ops for PD. Their primary responsibility is towing the vehicles that create obstructions. They are authorized to tow vehicles and to impound them for a fee. This would be very important division and will have retention bonus added to it to ensure it stays staffed.

Central Patrol Division
Every officer of the LSPD would be key member of CPD. This even includes those who are assigned to the parking enforcement. While priority would be given to ensuring towing is happening , excess towing units will join in for their patrol duties. Filling the streets with LSPD effectively would be my priority for the PD. When officers are active in cars , conducting patrols then response time to calls would be drastically reduced. Rapid response time to calls will make an noticeable impact on overall crime rates.

Secondary Division

Recruitment & Training Division
This division would be in charge of recruiting, retention and training of all officers in the PD. This will be done though a series of videos as well as testing applications to determine field knowledge. I would utilize four levels of certifications for officers in PD. this would determine general , supervisory & command level branches of knowledge. The goal behind this would be to accommodate a wide range of incoming skill sets & to ensure those that are in charge have a broad understanding of what is necessary to lead at events , take charges of scene and to guide the PD to overall success.

Office of Internal Affairs
IAD is the team in charge of auditing logs and ensuring officers are up to date on and compliant with license and conduct internal investigations for misconduct. IAD will take an active role in the PD with mandatory bodycam and activity checks conducted weekly.

Special Weapons & Response ( SWAT )
This division is expert in responding to more combat situations involving enforcement actions and assaults. They are equipped with heavy weapons and tactics to handle such cases. I plan to have SWAT units focus their efforts on being a rapid reactionary force. Their priority is ensuring no officer is left waiting for backup. They will also focus on lead/guide events and special patrol assignments like ghetto patrol.

Investigation Bureau
IB will work with both FIB & SAHP in pursuit of criminal elements of the city. they will be authorized for both undercover and uniformed patrol tasks, I would want to be a combined effort to track the lead criminal structures of the city . I believe adding extra officers create a better safety net , while also making more realistic scenarios. LEOs routinely combine their resources for task force elements. I want to bring that here.

Public Relations
This division handles community outreach and maintains positive relations between the police department and the public. They also manage media relations and public communication.

Tawfiq Federal

Leader Of Vercetti Mafia
Player
He was the best deputy chief of LSPD. A guy with the full potential to be leader or Cheif

Chilled_Person

Player
Player
Best leader ++++, Best of luck, Your efforts and hardwork in prev terms was great man!!!
It will change whole LSPD if you becomes leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom