Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andy Hendrix
Administrators nickname
Sarp_Gerber
Date
Feb 19, 2024
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/606003/

Andy_Strange

Player
Player
Dear Mazer,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address the recent permanent ban I received due to cryptocurrency trading, the issue with resources in the family trunk, and possibly other minor offenses that I cannot recall at the moment.

The cryptocurrency trading always occurred with the mutual consent of both parties, and unfortunately, I relied on a screenshot and the statement of an admin. I want to sincerely apologize for not verifying the validity of the admin's statement and, in turn, violating the rules. My actions were never driven by malice; rather, I operated under the assumption that if an admin said it, it must be acceptable. Now I understand that it constitutes a breach of the rules, and I assure you that such incidents will not happen again.

I have been a part of the server since day one and have never committed any major infractions. I have never harmed other players or engaged in activities detrimental to the server. I have invested a significant amount of time in building my presence on the server, and the prospect of losing it is disheartening. I would greatly appreciate it if we could find a resolution to this matter.

I humbly request leniency in this situation and kindly ask for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andy Hendrix

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned. In the future post these cases FOR CHIEF ADMIN​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom