Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mafia_Kapil
Administrators nickname
Lebron_pluxury
Date
Feb 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
Ban

OP_KAPIL

Player
Player
This is Mafia Kapil , ID: 127251 once again. I was banned for server disrespect couple days ago and I misread it as admin disrespect. Although I don't think I really disrespected the server rather than simply making a statement, I was hoping my ban could be reduced. I went through all of my pov and only found one negative statement that even had any relation to the server. I feel that saying the server rp isn't what it used to be is not deserving of 9999 days. If the statement was taken negatively maybe 7 or 30 days?? However, I meant no disrespect. I've been talking with administrators regarding the RP for a while now and have been trying to improve it and have told others to try to do so as well. If you check my hours you can see how long I've been playing , see how we've been trying to keep the city active at all times and to have something for everyone in legal/crim orgs to do even during off hours. I didn't mean any disrespect to the server or to jefe by any means. Even tough I accept my mistake and improve it

Thank you for reading and going through my appeal once again. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom