Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Thunder Fury
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 23, 2024
Time of violation
15:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9-BU6bcE624

Anshh Gonzalez

:)
Player
Me and my frnd are in a family so it was a wrong flex i hit him by mistakely and this officer came and without any commands he just hand cuff me and grab me by arms i dont know what he was doing
Hard metagaming
I will provide pov in a bit where i told im gonna place in cuffs maybe it wasnt hearable from ur side + ur pov doesnr record ur own ingame sound

Last edited:

Thunder Sammy

Player
Player
Hard metagaming
i was not doing meta gaming i was just sitting in that discor and u can see my mic is off they both are talking and u can hear the pov
i was sharing my screen just they were commenting with eachother i want ur pov too plz check my pov
plz check my pov and i want ur pov of ur screen
it is not a meta gaming

lupin victor

Player
Player
Hard metagaming
I will provide pov in a bit where i told im gonna place in cuffs maybe it wasnt hearable from ur side + ur pov doesnr record ur own ingame sound
what do u mean by metagaming we didnt talk anything about situation and second thing why did u arrest him for attempt to murder when he hit me bymistake and i didnt complain u,i am his friend.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

POV provided by the other side shows him telling you that you were going to be cuffed and dragged by the arm. Technically this is not even a requirement as the RP commands in the chat do this too. There are no rule violations.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom