Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sienna Kensington
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Sep 29, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/GrRYB54

Sienna Kensington

EN3 | FIB - First 100% Raid | Exiled From EN3
Player
Firstly I would like to say this Appeal is for Mazor Pluxury as due to "3 | EN" having no prefix for Mazor.

Name:
Sienna Kensington
ID: 2061
Reason I was Banned: GR 1.4 + GR 1.8
Length of Ban: Permanent
Date of Ban: 29.09.2023
Reason to why I should be unbanned:

I would like to start by saying that this has nothing to do with Adham nor nothing against him but had to mention due to the Administrator who issued the block as I have always respected him.
(Cannot show the other image of the GR 1.4 ban due to losing account information, wanted to note this as not to deceive any admins who read this)

Now I have gotten those out there, I firstly would like to say that my actions evolving around General Rule 1.4 And General Rule 1.8 was very idiotic considering I have been with EN3 since day 1. With these actions that I committed aren't and shouldn't happen with someone that has been with the project for close to two years, not being a good role model to the newer Citizens who come and play EN3 for their first time. At the time I committed General Rule 1.8 I did not stop to think about the repercussions in the moment. Not long after this for some mindless reason which I can not fathom about I committed one of the most appalling rule breaks it being GR 1.4 and I will be honest that there is no excuse for this being broken. During these incidents of my incompetence this was never to affect the server, administrators or its players as I had never made any enemies weather it was against other players, administrators or other staff as I held the values of Respect to each and everyone weather if I liked them or not and this will not change even if I can never play with the friends that I have made in EN3.

When I was banned for these actions I took a short break to rethink of my tremendous mess-ups and comprehend the reality and situation I had put myself.
Shortly following that break I went to EN1 where I went to become a better person and to try be a better role model and during this I became Deputy Of Vagos and with that responsibility came with teaching new comers whom had wanted to get started in their journey and guide them, teach them to not break simple server rules and where I still continue to try and ensure they don't break rules.

I repeat that if I was ever given one more chance to play EN3 again that I would accept anything and do anything to regain the trust and respect that I had lost among your Administration team in both EN3 and across the Grand Roleplay Project. And if that chance was too ever be given to the account associated to ID #2061 and only that account.
If there is any way of being given a final chance please let me know how if it's even possible.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read this Appeal.

Bob Kensington

The Builder
Player
Ever since I was in en3 i have known Sienna and he has became a very good friend of mine. I later went with him to EN1 for awhile where I picked up as vagos leader and made him deputy due to the amount of trust I have in him, He has always helped everyone in whatever they needed with so please consider him for a 2nd chance ❤️

Sienna Kensington

EN3 | FIB - First 100% Raid | Exiled From EN3
Player
Firstly I would like to say this Appeal is for Mazor Pluxury as due to "3 | EN" having no prefix for Mazor.

Name:
Sienna Kensington
ID: 2061
Reason I was Banned: GR 1.4 + GR 1.8
Length of Ban: Permanent
Date of Ban: 29.09.2023
Reason to why I should be unbanned:

I would like to start by saying that this has nothing to do with Adham nor nothing against him but had to mention due to the Administrator who issued the block as I have always respected him.
(Cannot show the other image of the GR 1.4 ban due to losing account information, wanted to note this as not to deceive any admins who read this)

Now I have gotten those out there, I firstly would like to say that my actions evolving around General Rule 1.4 And General Rule 1.8 was very idiotic considering I have been with EN3 since day 1. With these actions that I committed aren't and shouldn't happen with someone that has been with the project for close to two years, not being a good role model to the newer Citizens who come and play EN3 for their first time. At the time I committed General Rule 1.8 I did not stop to think about the repercussions in the moment. Not long after this for some mindless reason which I can not fathom about I committed one of the most appalling rule breaks it being GR 1.4 and I will be honest that there is no excuse for this being broken. During these incidents of my incompetence this was never to affect the server, administrators or its players as I had never made any enemies weather it was against other players, administrators or other staff as I held the values of Respect to each and everyone weather if I liked them or not and this will not change even if I can never play with the friends that I have made in EN3.

When I was banned for these actions I took a short break to rethink of my tremendous mess-ups and comprehend the reality and situation I had put myself.
Shortly following that break I went to EN1 where I went to become a better person and to try be a better role model and during this I became Deputy Of Vagos and with that responsibility came with teaching new comers whom had wanted to get started in their journey and guide them, teach them to not break simple server rules and where I still continue to try and ensure they don't break rules.

I repeat that if I was ever given one more chance to play EN3 again that I would accept anything and do anything to regain the trust and respect that I had lost among your Administration team in both EN3 and across the Grand Roleplay Project. And if that chance was too ever be given to the account associated to ID #2061 and only that account.
If there is any way of being given a final chance please let me know how if it's even possible.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read this Appeal.
Please close this as incorrect Format. New one will be posted with correct format.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom