Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Ross Dejigalo bias discord mod, Tyrone Williams decision of report.

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Christopher_Magadan
Administrators nickname
Ross_Dejigalo Tyrone_Wil
Time
05-06-2021
Proofs
imgur.com/a/fmPTl1M, https://imgur.com/a/vgmNLNg

Tomas136

Player
Player
Tyrone Williams denied report of a guy telling me to kill myself in ooc (grandrp discord) because he already got muted, but he only got muted for 4 hours and I have gotten muted for 12 hours without even saying anything offensive so the other person, i think the guy should get bigger punishment because telling someone to kill themselves is a serious thing.
Also Ross is clearly bias because he muted the guy who told me to kill myself for 4 hours and muted a guy who called his suggestion stupid for 4 hours, only reason the guy who told me to kill myself only got 4 hours is because he is also in same organization as him.

Ross Dejigalo

Player
Player
People actually get blocked for insulting staff. Im unable to ban people and was told to not do longer mutes. Not biased this is actually ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom