Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yves Skywalker
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Feb 24, 2024
Time
00:59
Proofs
https://imgur.com/QIeTzIi

Yves Hill

Skywalker
Player
Hello dear admins and curators, hope you all are doing good.

First of all hello, I am so sorry that something like this happened to me, I have always followed the rules and I have always taken care to do the right thing, I have always stayed away from things that were wrong and I did my best, I just bought a new car and I was doing a speed test and I never thought I would experience something like this, I know I made a mistake but I never used different spellings I just did ub driving because I was too fast and I couldn't stop I hit the mountain and I flew into the air, I couldn't stop my car and I lost control, I admit that I made a mistake here and I apologize for that I just wanted to have some fun and test the limits of my new car, but I never did anything to harm the rules and order, with all my respect and apologies, I have never used cheats or similar software in my life, I have only done the right thing and I will continue to do the right at all times. Thank you for your time and listening to me, I hope I was able to explain myself and my intentions. Have a great day and stay safe.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
You were heavily triggering the anti cheat system over Minutes. When i tp to you you are flying in a car.

Will unban you and give punishment for your Driving. Dont try to get against the Limits of the System like this again. If your Socialclub is banned DM me

Last edited:

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Answer was given above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom