Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freaky Cassano

Be Grateful For What You Have !
Player
1. Your name IRL : MD. Al Rabby
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT +6
4. Average online per day : 3-4 Hour
5. Your Discord : ayeefreaky
6. Your Nickname : Freaky Cassano
7. Your ID : 38684

Additional Information

1. Leader Of BALLAS

download.jpeg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I Have experience in many different organizations being in High Command multiple times. That is why I know the responsibility for it. I want to extend my experience more by becoming a leader and guiding my members on how to spread violence all over the city as a gangster.

- As I said before I have multiple organization experience, so I know how to run a gang properly in a city by defeating LEOs. I know how this system circle works. So my experience will help me run my gang smoothly and without any pressure.

- I have friends and allies all over the city, so I have a good connection with all which is mostly a very good advantage for me to run my team and giving advice to my boys how to step forward. And just because I have a good bond with all of it will be also like family to us which can make them follow my advice, and orders, so they can do activities and make the gang more powerful.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

- First being professional in playing as a gangster, talking like a gangster, and behaving like a gangster will improve the roleplay in the organization which I believe most. Because it will maintain the roleplay for them and also for other players to get motivated.

- I'll keep the gang active and in the Role every time I will provide this by doing Store Robs, Hostage Situations, Highway Robs, and Fz Raids in this way, I will include the leos in the role also, so it will make RolePlay more enjoyable and realistic which will be more interesting to enjoy.

- Always helping organization boys and following the high command orders should be the priority to all. Improve good roleplay by working with no toxicity.

- As I said, I'm friendly to all, and I will help newcomers know how gangs work and how they can do their activities properly without any issues.

- I want to complete my Term without getting any warning from my organization.

- Making my gang more active in the city and spreading violence more by dominating the entire Ghetto

- I will try my best to do 100% Turf with my boys!

RANKING SYSTEM

15. Leader

14. Deputy

13. Turf Leader

12. Under Deputy

11. Turfer

10. Warlord

9. Mafia

8. Captain

7. Ghetto Clapper

6. Graffitist

5. OG Capo

4. Hitman

3. Shooter

2. Goon

1. Freeze

Thanks for reading my application!​

Sincerely

Freaky Cassano

Yaseein Erorr

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : MD. Al Rabby
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT +6
4. Average online per day : 3-4 Hour
5. Your Discord : ayeefreaky
6. Your Nickname : Freaky Cassano
7. Your ID : 38684

Additional Information

1. Leader Of BALLAS

download.jpeg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I Have experience in many different organizations being in High Command multiple times. That is why I know the responsibility for it. I want to extend my experience more by becoming a leader and guiding my members on how to spread violence all over the city as a gangster.

- As I said before I have multiple organization experience, so I know how to run a gang properly in a city by defeating LEOs. I know how this system circle works. So my experience will help me run my gang smoothly and without any pressure.

- I have friends and allies all over the city, so I have a good connection with all which is mostly a very good advantage for me to run my team and giving advice to my boys how to step forward. And just because I have a good bond with all of it will be also like family to us which can make them follow my advice, and orders, so they can do activities and make the gang more powerful.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

- First being professional in playing as a gangster, talking like a gangster, and behaving like a gangster will improve the roleplay in the organization which I believe most. Because it will maintain the roleplay for them and also for other players to get motivated.

- I'll keep the gang active and in the Role every time I will provide this by doing Store Robs, Hostage Situations, Highway Robs, and Fz Raids in this way, I will include the leos in the role also, so it will make RolePlay more enjoyable and realistic which will be more interesting to enjoy.

- Always helping organization boys and following the high command orders should be the priority to all. Improve good roleplay by working with no toxicity.

- As I said, I'm friendly to all, and I will help newcomers know how gangs work and how they can do their activities properly without any issues.

- I want to complete my Term without getting any warning from my organization.

- Making my gang more active in the city and spreading violence more by dominating the entire Ghetto

- I will try my best to do 100% Turf with my boys!

RANKING SYSTEM

15. Leader

14. Deputy

13. Turf Leader

12. Under Deputy

11. Turfer

10. Warlord

9. Mafia

8. Captain

7. Ghetto Clapper

6. Graffitist

5. OG Capo