Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Shaw Dre
Administrators nickname
Ayush Pluxury
Date
Jan 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
www.grandrp.com

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player
Hello team,

Its been a month that I was punished for an admin disrespect. I understand I shouldn't have spoken any false language. I was trying to vent out for an unbiased conversation. I request you to lower the punishment. I was banned for 60 days which is harsh for an admin disrespect. Banned for 60 days for a One WORD is quite harsh and also i was banned on discord for no reason... i have already serve my punishment for a month. Ayush... I apologize for the false language. Can we move past this ? :)

Ayush Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
After Nuking NG Discord Server and Trolling Curator Then you think it make you cool ? after even chance given Disrespect in Senior DM is not Tolerated ,

Last edited:

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player
Nuking server? I amended the NG General History to match the format for which i took permission from the general and you know about that... how is that considered nuking? Nuking is destroying a server which cannot be turned back to its original form.... soo thats why you blocked me off all discord servers yeah? I never knew I even did that.... nicee

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
rejected
+ banned on forum for 60 days

Top Bottom