Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aditya Gupta
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 24, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/YbDSSQ8

Uchiha Shisui

"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ž๐ค๐š๐ฒ"
Server Administrator
Reviewing

Aditya Gupta

FIB Director
Player
you were insulting my ex governor and he provoked us and aditiya get fired couse of this and he was saying my friend
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I got fired lmao you also got fired + check my roles still there who you think you are man nothing more than a newbie with attitude for no reason + governor who? Oh yeah who got selected without any elections lmao that is not considered as a governor and what happened in lspd application rishav raj especially opened application for him to apply and still failed in interview oh dayum hence shows your governor didnโ€™t had experience much + his AG got perma banned ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ And your frankie was never a governor because no elections was done + after lspd interview it shows frankie is nothing just a person with attitude and person who got luckily selected

Aditya Gupta

FIB Director
Player
governor who? Who donโ€™t know what is mixing oh man๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ again shows your governor was luckily elected governor with 0 IQ giving link below of your governor ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Uchiha Shisui

"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ž๐ค๐š๐ฒ"
Server Administrator
Thread Accepted
.ID 121594 will receive punishment for Gen Rule 3.2
However
.ID 84697 will receive punishment for Provoking
(3.2 Any relatives should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom