Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

onurr erdemler

Player
Player
1. Information:
1.1:
IRL NAME: Onur
1.2: OOC AGE: 28
1.3:TIME ZONE: GMT +4
1.4: AVERAGE TIME ONLINE PER DAY: 4-6 Hours
1.5: DISCORD: Vizontele
1.6: NICKNAME: Onur Creed
1.7: ID: 295121

2.Why Do you want to become a Leader of LSPD?

2.1 I want to become the leader of LSPD is because I trust myself to lead and organize the department with professionalism, discipline and with fun as well. I am in the legal organizations since i joined the Grand RP Server and gained much experience. I became the every ranks from bottom to top. And it did not take a quick time by the way. I had a perfect chance to analyze what we need to do for improving the org and what we should not to do for getting a damage to org. So that I learned from the leaders that I work with these. Like i mention, I have been in every rank to get this experience. I never get any favoritism for being high command. I worked so hard and keep working as well. If I will be the leader, I will choose my high commands who will actually bring the real works to their departments. I am very agains to favoritism and this is one of the most disadventage for the LSPD and other orgs as well.

2.2. The other thing that I am will be excepting from every single officer is professinalism and having discipline. Of course there will be time that we will have fun and chill. But not everytime. There will be the time that we have to be serious especially when we have a missions with other orgs. So that we can be the example to them of how being professional on the missions. For that, I will give the all authority to the Internal Affairs (IA) Departments to make sure that every officer has a discipline, otherwise they will issue a strike or even remove from org no matter what and no matter who. Every officer should know that no one will has power against IA Department. I have seen things like this before in the org that I work. And the reason of that is Favoritism. People are thinking they are untouchable because of the high commands made favoritism to them.

2.3. The other thing is very important also is Working with other orgs together and recpectively. I also have seen this situation before. If other legal orgs will need our helps, We have to help them no matter what. Because we all are on the same side and there will be also time that we will need their helps. If there is any problems about connections between orgs, we always will be the loser against the illegals and citizens as well. There might be a situations that any officers might have a complaint about the units from other orgs. In this case i will expect from my officers not to arguing with them. They need to come and talk to me or my Deputy first and we will take care of it with respect and with professionalism.

3. What would be my advices for improving the RP in LSPD?

I will make a training programs with my HRT Team and i will be existing myself to every officers from bottom to top once a week about RP. I will also randomly test everyone even highcommands to make sure that they understand the rules.

Also I will be checking to IA Departments regularly to see if they are requesting random bodycam from officers from the events and shifts and also i will be checking that bodycams too to make sure everything is done by the rules. If i see any issues, that means we need to more serous about the training so we will train them harder.

My experience:
LSPD Commander of CID
LSPD Captain of IB
LSPD Lieutenant of IB
SAHP Chief of UC
SAHP Chief of Swat
SAHP Deputy Chief of UC
SAHP Captain of UC

Thanks and much appereciate for giving a time.

I WISH THE SUCCESS AND SEND RESPECT TO ALL CANDIDATES. I AM SURE THAT WHOEVER BEING LEADER, THE WINNER WILL BE ALL LSPD.

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator
Rejected

Lack of Effort in Application and
Get more Experience in City as well as LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom