Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eric Dope
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 25, 2024
Time of violation
10:49
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5iyUKODoJo

Eric Fraser

Player
Player
As u can see in the pov, this police officer gave me a ticket without any rp or any kind of interaction with me also no reason mentioned (not the first time), i'm really tired of this spending money almost every day on these fines with no reason.
Please deal with this kind of people who is ruining the experience of the city.

Eric Fraser

Player
Player
I have anti radar how did u catch me with that ?
show the pov of the exact time u gave me the ticket please.

I've been told to report this issue in the tickets by alex odd so if u have something to say about ic issue tell the admins who responded not me that's exactly why I've asked.

Anti-radar.png

123.png

Last edited:

Arturo Jones

Bloods On Top
Player
I wouldn't even post this photo if I wanted to. It's an ic issue. If you have a problem, you'll have to take me to court.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Officers can fine you through the speeding camaras. They are called radars but your anti-radar wont stop it... The speeding camera's will take a picture of your license plate and police will get that information through the database to give you a fine. Just like in real life. (in real life people dont jump out from behind speeding cameras and do a high speed chase with you just to give you a speeding fine. youll automatically just get one)

If you disagree with the fine, i would reccommend you contact a lawyer ICly.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom