Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Fear rp and killed in situstion / 123805 / 300001

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ROCKY Tripathy
Suspect ID
123805 / 300001
Date of violation
Feb 25, 2024
Time of violation
12:23
Proofs
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxYOfLsX-QAmRMuqJXXlESA4G_mf6BdQFp?si=IsG9qR9j3fUWkknm

Flex Sensei

Player
Player
your dead, but you keep talking. + meta gaming + your friend doing power gaming
There is no meta gaming in my gang, it was clan time and you killed me while I was going to the event. When my other gang friends saw me coming to the event, they wanted to help me. I don't know them outside the gang.

rocky tripathy

Player
Player
you first started shooting at us instead of co operating in situation and you gang memmbercame that means you called them thank you for letting me know

rocky tripathy

Player
Player
There is no meta gaming in my gang, it was clan time and you killed me while I was going to the event. When my other gang friends saw me coming to the event, they wanted to help me. I don't know them outside the gang.
you first started shooting at us instead of co operating in situation and you gang memmbercame that means you called them thank you for letting me know

Samett Soprano

Player
Player
I'm not talking to you, the person who opened the forum was doing meta gaming.

Flex Sensei

Player
Player
We were in highway robbery situation and this player started killing us instead of fear rp
and other player came in middle of situation and without any demand started killing us
I was going to the clan area with my scooter at the time of the event and you hit me and knocked me off the scooter and then you tried to rob me. Can you give me the full pov?

Joshh Longg

Player
Player
You are talking while dead and the event hasnt finishes which means that you cant rob/ kill/ arrest during/ before or after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom