Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

iori chan

1 2 3 4 how many n**** are in my store
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Aziz
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : (GMT+1)
4. Average online per day : 5 hours
5. Your Discord : iori_666
6. Your Nickname : Iori LaQualitequiParle
7. Your ID : 12947

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1- The first reason i would like to be leader of this organization is that i have never been a leader before, i have been a deputy and high command positions a lot of times, so i would like to experience what is like to be a leader
2- The second reason why i would like to be a leader of this organization is the lack of gang activities these days in city so i would like to push it forward and make a lot of activities.
3- The third reason why i would like to be leader of this organization is the rule breaking of most of the gangs which lead to a disband like what is happening with nowdays leaders, so i will make sure no one from my organization will break rules and we will attend events and bring more good RP to the city of Los Santos
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1- my advice is stop breaking rules and being toxic about each others and accept that sometimes you will win and othertimes you lose.
2- more activities in the city from hostage situations to gun & 24/7 stores to Fz raids .

The goals of my term :
1- no rules breaking.
2- no verbal and warns will be issued to the organization.
3- everyone who join my gang will have fun and welcomed ( if he has experience in the city and know about the rules).
4- would like to hit 100% turf if possible.

5- no toxicity at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom