Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Vuitton

Demon Time
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Dakota
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - American Time Zone
4. Average online per day - 10-16 hours daily
5. Your Discord - itsalexdearcyy
6. Your Nickname - Alex DeArcy
7. Your ID -
Additional information
1. Leader of...
The Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1) I want to become Leader of the Blood Street Gang since i joined the City back when i was a little boy and ever since ive been trying new things then decided now is my time to take over start new and get my own gang going so i seen the gods were saying Bloods is needing a leader and took my odds to try and start up the Blood Street Tomato's

2) Most gangs are around but not active as i would say they should be so i want to bring the Bloods to a whole new high and make them vary active get them turfs graffiti etc going make Bloods the best gang City 1 has to offer.

3) During my time in the city I have been in pretty much every organization if that be illegal or legal I have risen to High Ranks in most orgs I have been in them. FIB and Families are some to name. I have been in FIB numerous times now just lately I was Deputy and also 00. This has given me great leadership attributes by leading a department in some ways that are a gang well more of a family that you get to know and lead in that sense. With me also attaining high ranks in Gangs this has given me the knowledge and experience I need to finally step up and become a leader myself.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1)
recruit people over the age of 15 only for less warns

2)
After having the startup we will make a system to train our fellow member's to follow the rules and to implement a system by which even our newest member would be able to learn RP from fellow member's as they'll always be led by someone who knows all the rules and would always be there to support them.

3) attending every event and people that sit back for money get demote/ fire

4)
Utilizing more areas of the city for hostage situation.

11. Boss
10. Deputy
9. UnderDeputy
8.Enforcer
7. Turfer
6. OG Blood
5. Runner
4. Sprayer
3.Shooter
2.Young Blood
1. Tomato

Thank you ever so much for reading my application