Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hast Peker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Hast Herish
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: EST (Canada)
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: kedue
6. Your Nickname: Hast Hill
7. Your ID: 239583

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  1. My vast experience working with the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) has given me a solid understanding of the opportunities and difficulties that our organization faces. My leadership skills have been continuously displayed, leading to promotions to high command positions where I have inspired and managed teams to produce outstanding outcomes. I now feel confident enough to lead the entire LSPD with the same commitment and efficiency because of this experience.
  2. In order to keep Los Santos safe and secure, the LSPD is essential. Serving the community and following the law have always been my passions, and my commitment to the LSPD has only gotten stronger with time. I firmly feel that my unrelenting dedication to the department's mission of serving and protecting will convert into effective leadership that is beneficial to the entire organization.
  3. I can give the LSPD new life and direction with my creative leadership style and new perspectives. I'm constantly looking for methods to improve our processes, increase our efficacy, and create a happier, more productive workplace. I think my methods and ideas can assist the department get back on track and help us do even more in terms of achieving our goals.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
One of the advices for improving the RolePlay is to get departments to the department which are:
Human Resources & Training: This departments main duty is to constantly do open recruitments, hire civilians who have been in the department before and hire new people, answer any questions that the new officers have, also lastly their main duty will also be training ever officer face to face so that they can get an understanding of how things work.

Traffic Enforcement: This departments duty is to have at least 3 officers out on towing around the city (not in the ghetto), do checkpoints on the highway, make sure everyone is driving and parking by the book, also lastly they should be doing speed traps with their radars to fine citizens who speed.

Internal Affairs:
Internal Affairs main duty is to make sure ever officer is going by the book, no one is breaking any internal rules, make sure we have no corrupt officers in the organization, also reminding new officers if they are making any mistakes.

S.W.A.T:

Special Weapons and Tactics department is the ones who lead ever situation that happen and they create a tactic or a plan before they enter any situation, they also get the right to carry heavy weapons for each situation and make us win against the criminals.
Undercover Bureau:
The Undercover Bureau's main duty is to get evidence against gangs, families and work with the Federal Investigation Bureau to do gang raids and family raids.

Public Relations:

Public Relations duty is to interact with civilians and promote the organization by going out doing events and handing out prizes to civilians.

Rank Structure:
1. Suspended
2. Cadet
3. Probation Officer
4. Patrol Officer I
5. Patrol Officer II
6. Patrol Officer III
7. Patrol Officer IV
8. Patrol Officer V
9. Master Officer I
10. Master Officer II
11. Master Officer III
12. Master Officer IV
13. Master Officer V
14. Detective I
15. Detective II
16. Detective III
17. Lance Corporal
Department High Commands
18. S.W.A.T Corporal
19. Field Training Officer
20. Inspector
21. Sergeant
22. Staff Sergeant
High Commands
23. Watch Commander
24. Special Task Force
25. Lieutenant (DHOD)
26. Captain (HOD)
27. Commander (COS)
28. District Attorney
29. Deputy Chief of Police
30. Chief of Police

Instead of waiting for roleplaying scenarios to naturally develop, we need to actively encourage officers to interact with their surroundings and start roleplaying. This can be accomplished by encouraging police to strongly patrol the areas they have been assigned and by promoting creative and interesting contacts with both citizens and offenders. When an officer is supervised by someone who actively looks for fresh scenarios and ideas to improve the roleplaying experience, officers will surely feel more confident and satisfied in their responsibilities.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom