Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josezillah

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Jose
Your age : 17
Time zone : GMT+1
Average online per day : 6-8 hours (Weekends 8-10)
Your Discord : josezillah
Your Nickname : Jose Buba
Your ID : 29466

Additional information
Leader of
Marabunta
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The majority in the city perceives me as a leader who never quits. It is not possible for everybody to do this because not quitting is not everyone’s cup of tea. The old positions are still respected by most legal and illegal organizations in town and many people want me to become a
Leader . I will take over the leadership position on the first day and that means that the organization will be very crowded on that day.

My plan is , I intend to provide the best for my organization as an events leader. For instance in this regard; no other candidate can match my ability to apply all his powers into events unlike any of their counterparts. I desire to be a leader since I want everyone to recognize
Marabunta as a leading institution and it’s only me who can make this dream achievable. As I said before, I have been a Deputy in vagos, families, ballas and many more organizations than I can count, and I have met many people and gained experience. The day I become the leader, I will take everyone back to the organization and my previous leader friend will also help me.

I want to be the boss of
Marabunta because I have been a member of the grand roleplay for a long time, such as my En3 experience, and also almost every organization including gang, leo which in most of which I was high command.and many friends and acquaintances. I know that on my first day as leader this will be very crowded within my organisation against Leos we had a wonderful term with them. I did many events like hosting sit and we kept the gang very active.Now i want do this as the leader.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

The love and respect of each person in my organization will be towards everyone.Sure enough,RPing against the rules is not a possibility within my organization.Secondly,attendance to such events should be high enough to establish domination over ghetto.Furthermore,I will make sure that I set up a strong command chain.I will do so especially for those people who used to be gangsters.My deputies are intended to be active and law abiding individuals.My deputy’s can handle the event when I am not around.also, i will make sure that i treat each person fairly regardless of who they are.Each event participant and contributor to the organization shall enjoy bonuses. The bonus system is also very important.

The most important task for me as a leader is developing RP. It means I will put up the best chain of command to develop RP. In ghetto, I am going to do this with people that have been there before (sic). As far as I am concerned, being the main villain requires that everyone who wants to be part of my group must adhere to rules and RP. Moreover, as a leader, I will do what’s right in all fairness while my representatives will also do what’s right in all fairness. To make it perfect way of leadership with gang spirit and friendship among my members, I should ensure they are friends and brothers to one another.

RP’s rise to the highest level, which is already too much, is necessary for ghetto dominance in the city; and I shall enforce the rules. If large organizations begin breaking the law, an ignominious image will emerge in the city. But everyone believes in me – there can be no mistakes under my command and I assure you that it never will occur again.
Also, i want to make sure that one of my greatest responsibilities is to enhance RP by ensuring that no person in my organization becomes toxic and taking every measure possible to prevent this from happening since having even a single toxic individual within your organization can be a great turn-off to you and people may not want to join your organization. It does not matter who the member of staff is regardless of whether he is an deputy or high command he cannot be toxic.

16- Boss
15-Deputy Leader
14-Turf Leader
13-Turfer
12-Under Deputy
11-Kingpin
10-Event Lead
9-Capo
8-OG Bunta
7-Graffiti Lead
6-Grafittist
5-Enforcer
4-Shooter
3-Killer
2-Young Bunta
1-Freeze
marabunta-grande-dim.png

Binod Verlice

Ex-Curator Of Marabunta & NG
Player
Approved
You have been selected for Marabunta interviews!
The interview will take place on Saturday, 02/03/2023 at 18:00 ST (Server Time)
Contact on discord DMs Ace Galante (.galante) , Binod Verlice (binod.verlice)
Pietro Nardelli (sweeth_) Soumil Carter (soumilhabibi)
before 18:00 ST.
Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom