Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Noham Sono
Administrators nickname
El Rick
Date
Sep 24, 2023
Time
22:30
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/mxF4hEo

noham sono

Player
Player
Dear Mazor,

I was banned from Grand Roleplay in September. It is with modesty and a great desire to return to have fun with my friends that I am sending you this message. This message is first and foremost a sign of respect and, above all, an indescribable desire to be forgiven. My problem is that I am ecstatic about this server. Indeed, the reason for my ban is the fact that I wanted to play wherever I was. My father and mother have been separated for 2 years, so I have two computers. Despite the warnings, I wanted to play on both computers. El Rick rightfully banned me for life, however, in doing so, he took away this escape from real life that I had and that I love so much. Please, forgive me. I am aware of my foolishness and sincerely hope to be able to come back and see all the people I have met in town. Thank you so much for reading this long text, and I hope you will understand me.

Sincerely, Noham Sono February 26, 2024

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom