Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anvy Verlice
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Feb 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
None

Anvy Verlice

FIB
Leader
Dear Bobby/Floki/Adham,

I hope this appeal finds you well, it's been nearly a year now since my admin blacklist and ''lack of trust'' incident which I always felt disappointed in myself ever since. From the day the incident occurred, I already understood my mistake and acknowledged that it was a silly and bad move from me. For the hope that one day the lack of trust & admin blacklist would possibly be removed, I applied for FIB leadership and tried my best to proove myself again, as I am only a few hours from finishing my 2nd term. Both my terms are considered quite successful and I managed to complete 2 terms without any major problems, and as I mentioned, I did this for the sole purpose of perhaps getting my lack of trust removed so I could apply for admin in the future. I also have a healthy relationship with Oghi and my curators, where you can ask them yourselves about me and that I am no longer the same immature person that I once was back in the day.

If you ever decide to give me a second chance, I would gladly want to apply for administration soon in the future to help contribute towards the server and its community. I can assure you that you wont regret your decision and I'll do my best to satisfy everyone with my activity and dedication. I'd also like to mention that I managed to pull the most raids in EN3 history as well as my punishment history has been clean for a long time now as you can check.

Much thanks,
Anvy Verlice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom