Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Elric

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Erdem

Your age: 17

Time zone: GMT +3

Average online per day: 8-10 hours

Your discord: wraith08

Your nickname: Black Elric

Your ID: 2824

Additional information
1.Leader of Marabunta

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1- I have been playing this game for more than 2 years and the game I enjoy the most is gang marabunta. I've stayed here a lot and gained a lot of experience, and as a result, I feel ready to lead.

2-I want to be as active as I can, attend events, have fun and do things with my friends. I want to be active in the ghetto and outside of the martyrs and take hostages.

3- I will be as active as I can and have fun doing robberies in the ghetto and outside the city with the active people in my gang. I want to complete a semester without any problems and I believe that I can keep the organ standing at 1 turm tall.

3.Your advices for improving roleplay in organization

1-As a gang, the most active situation is always the hostage situation. I want to commit FZ and store robbery.
2-Make sure you recruit only the people who knows the rules.
3-Test them about the rules to prevent rulebreaks.
4-When I'm not around, deputy can manage events on my behalf and deputy are trustworthy people
5-My HCs will always be in HQ to join my gang and get interviews from people

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Failure to show up several times for interviews​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom