Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maze Artemis
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 26, 2024
Time of violation
11:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/P5vUZsaFzKA

Avyanna

Maze™
Player
I was parked in my Truck and he tased me out of the vehicle.

coryboxsen

Player
Player
hah i did go and get a taser as you did not respond to us the last 5min so i had to tases you out from the trunk not my problem as you were afk you alt tab in the vid at 0:33 + you did not upload the full vid of what really happened when it was 11:47
that all i have to say

Avyanna

Maze™
Player
1- You car rammed my truck while I was just there in the parking lot.
2- You never said a word to me, it was your "friend" only...and even then he only said "Hello" which I dont have to respond to.
3- You guys left, then you guys came back just to CR me again and then you tased me out of the truck.

So, yes...its definitely your problem. let me upload the full POV lmao

coryboxsen

Player
Player
1- You car rammed my truck while I was just there in the parking lot.
2- You never said a word to me, it was your "friend" only...and even then he only said "Hello" which I dont have to respond to.
3- You guys left, then you guys came back just to CR me again and then you tased me out of the truck.

So, yes...its definitely your problem. let me upload the full POV lmao
upload the full POV then

Avyanna

Maze™
Player

Nothing happened at 11:47 btw. I finished a transport trucking job and parked there cause I was going to eat something. You can edit your comments all you want. And also didnt alt tab, if I did the pov would have been cut as soon as I went back to the game and I wouldnt have been able to get the past mins. lmao
Dont be crying to me cause you got caught breaking a rule because you thought I was afk, when in reality I was just eating next to my laptop.

Let me see your pov..cause you are lying. :)

coryboxsen

Player
Player

Nothing happened at 11:47 btw. I finished a transport trucking job and parked there cause I was going to eat something. You can edit your comments all you want. And also didnt alt tab, if I did the pov would have been cut as soon as I went back to the game and I wouldnt have been able to get the past mins. lmao
Dont be crying to me cause you got caught breaking a rule because you thought I was afk, when in reality I was just eating next to my laptop.

Let me see your pov..cause you are lying. :)
just to point out as we came to you you were sleeping in the truck i did not lie in anything just wanted full POV

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved
ID 242702 will be puunished for FailRp, NonRp Driving and CR
ID 281449 will be punished for NonRp Driving and CR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom