Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved MK | RDM | UB DEMAND| PG | CR/fail rp/punching |228093|363733

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
karrem kara
Suspect ID
228093/363733
Date of violation
Feb 26, 2024
Time of violation
12:04
Proofs
https://youtu.be/f-g-qLinW6Q

Fares Alsayed

Player
Player
when i was cursing around the city with my family car ID: 228093 was ramming me and afterword start shooting at me with no demands after he killed me he start stealing the car with a gun in his hand afterword he left ID: 363733 MK me

i wish you guys review this form and take your actions Thank you

Vishal Nexus

Player
Player
Warn for OT
when i was cursing around the city with my family car ID: 228093 was ramming me and afterword start shooting at me with no demands after he killed me he start stealing the car with a gun in his hand afterword he left ID: 363733 MK me

i wish you guys review this form and take your actions Thank you
Bro I think your pov can't describe the whole situation need full pov...

Fares Alsayed

Player
Player
This is complete, my friend, and then you are killing, and this is forbidden, and we are in the city, not in red and you don't know how to steal the car and you did it Illegally

Vishal Nexus

Player
Player
Brother my name is vishal Nexus and my ID is 323599 I am not your killer I am just saying need full pov.... your request will be rejected

Fares Alsayed

Player
Player
Then can you tell me where your voice is? You did not speak or give any warning that I would be killed once?

Fares Alsayed

Player
Player
Understand from this person that this is a threat or not, and you are stealing the car with a weapon in your hand, and there is no point in killing me in this place.

Fares Alsayed

Player
Player
Not you, and I respect your comment, and I want the admin to see this word, but why do you interfere?

Fares Alsayed

Player
Player
He can't give me a warning because he's alone in the car and there's no sound in the video at all

Vishal Nexus

Player
Player
Brother but admin can't do anything without ful pov.. actually thus situation is happen with me... but my forum get rejected...

It
varies from video to video, and the admin is able to do anything, and we will see
It
varies from video to video, and the admin is able to do anything, and we will see
I think you are right bro..... he is Car theif and he will be punished... don't worry... your car is safe ?

coryboxsen

Player
Player
Warn for OT
Brother but admin can't do anything without ful pov.. actually thus situation is happen with me... but my forum get rejected... admin ask me for full pov...
so brother hear me out you both fighting over something you are not involved in it so hear me out the POV show most of what is going on if the admin see that its missing or something they can ask for it but that POV has the player what he was doing as such PG CR RDM
PG what for will he was holding his gun CR car ramming him the getting out from his car and killed him that RDM so read more rules my brother

Anderson Fade

Player
Player
Approved

ID 228093 will receive a punishment for CR , DM in city , failrp , pg , fl in rp
ID 363733 will receive a punishment for fl in rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom