Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Mass Rule Breaks | MoneyMurder OG's Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Negan Smith
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 26, 2024
Time of violation
19:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mJfQKtUOjPk
N

Negan Smith

As u can see me and my gang were doing atm robberies while this guys stop and start shooting and RDMing us without any demands .

then they were about to rob one of my gang members without any gang car , and robbed me as well

all of them are a part of MoneyMurder OG's Family

Thanks

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player

Negan Smith you self posted, your own gang braking rules?​

on his own pov provided​

time stamp check this time 0:16 you clearly RDM 1st you shoot at us no demands was your first interaction RDM plain and simple

time stamp 1.32 no death effort im not sure this is a legal redux, id like admin to look into this please,

the hit effort is not legal as it shows no death effort explain to senior admin he will understand
others have been punished for this many times in the past, falling under rule (4.1)
4.1 Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage..etc

time stamp in the clip at 5:02 you have guns pointed at you and you dont fear for your life, FAIL RP/ fear rp

you consist to say see you on gov, also talking while ur dead

thats about it for now unless i can think of anything else id like to add it looks like ur coming to the shadows with us,

thank you for your time and consider punishing us and this criminal scum bag for his crimes in the city

at this moment in time all i have to say about this is... Money money murder gang baby, all day every day mid day, next week,

https://youtu.be/mJfQKtUOjPk

Last edited:

Baris Godson

Player
Player
Lol we clapped the whole npc Ballas and the leaders is crying because his gang is trash
MoneyMurder on TOP

Last edited:
N

Negan Smith

Toxicity and people who are commenting here while they are not present in situation leads to forum punishments so better watch out

Baris Godson

Player
Player
As u can see me and my gang were doing atm robberies while this guys stop and start shooting and RDMing us without any demands .

then they were about to rob one of my gang members without any gang car , and robbed me as well

all of them are a part of MoneyMurder OG's Family

Thanks
Bdw how do u know that is MoneyMurder Gang i think ur using a ooc information (Meta gaming) 🤔🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom