Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Ban for GR 5.2 | Leon Shorty | 37890 Ali Colucci

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Colucci
Administrators nickname
Leon Shorty
Date
Feb 27, 2024
Time
Proofs
///

colucci1978x

bin und bleibe dein vater
Player
Hello Mazhor
Jail for Rulebreak GZ 1.2 :
GZ 1.2 Selling and buying weapons and drugs is prohibited. Kidnapping, robbing, and/or putting bags over players' heads is prohibited. | Warning

I had a discussion with the admin Leon Shorty, which ultimately led to my ban. Here's how it happened: We conducted a hostage situation in a shop. About 10 seconds before we could make our demands - a safe passage and 150,000 currency units - I initiated the robbery to attract as little attention as possible. I thought this was a smart strategy. As additional information: The hostages were taken on the highway.

After our escape, we were jailed for GZ 1.2 violation. Although the rulebook does not specify a set time for initiating a shop robbery.
I hope you can clarify this situation for us and perhaps speak with the admin.

These people were jailed: 90965, 37890, 91008, 18925

My Ban :

I was angry about the decision and had a discussion with Leon Shorty. What I wrote:

According to the rulebook, there is no prescribed timeframe that one must adhere to. Everyone should receive 1.2. Even cops. But of course, against Colucci.

This was my last message befor i got banned by Leon Shorty
The only thing that might have been disrespectful was that I wrote 'are you sick.' But anyone who feels triggered or attacked because of that should think twice about being an admin on a good server."

kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom