Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
yamato bluii
Administrators nickname
hole
Date
Feb 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/E3j5Xwj

Yamato Otamay

Leader of unofficial org
Dear curator of the project,

I am writing to file a formal complaint regarding the recent ban imposed on myself and several other family members in the Grand RP community. This ban, issued without proper justification or adherence to established procedures, has caused significant distress and unfairly penalized us for actions taken in accordance with the community's rules and regulations.

The ban in question was initiated following a complaint from a media account, which was filed a month after several family members, including myself, had already left the family in question. According to the rules of the community, any complaints must be addressed within 48 hours of the incident, yet this complaint was brought forward well beyond that time-frame.

Furthermore, the reason cited for the ban is rule 6.22, which pertains to the authority of leaders within the community. As a deputy and leader within the family structure, I was entrusted with the responsibility to make decisions and approve actions on behalf of the members. In accordance with rule 6.22, I provided approval for family members to access storage and utilize items they had rightfully acquired through their own efforts and contributions to the family.
It is important to emphasize that the items in question were obtained through legitimate means, and the actions taken were fully within the bounds of the community's rules and guidelines. Therefore, the ban imposed on myself and other family members is not only unjust but also inconsistent with the principles of fairness and transparency that govern our community.

I respectfully request that the ban be reviewed and overturned, and that proper procedures be followed in addressing any concerns or complaints within the community. I am willing to provide any additional information or clarification necessary to support my case and resolve this matter in a timely manner. Thank you for your attention to this issue, and I look forward to a prompt and fair resolution.

Sincerely,
Yamato Bluii : 58761

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom