Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Badboys Abdul
Administrators nickname
Adam Pluxury
Date
Oct 31, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/a1zyyH7

abdul hayee

Player
Player
Hello bobby pluxury
I was a en3 player and i got ip blacklisted i know this is not my forum account but my old forum account got IP address ban soo i beg you from my heart that please unban meee i will never break a single role if i did again ip ban mee i know your kind hearted please sir please i cant live with grand rp i have not touch my pc since i was ban please sir and the proof was with mobile because as i told i was ip ban from forum thats why i am using my phone to write this forum and bobby sir please sir please i dont want my twink i will just play with one account sir please i beg you sir i beg you please sir please. Sir just give me one chance sir please sir i dont know wtf i write that time my brain was not working please sir unban mee from forum and my in game account too please sir. Thank you

abdul hayee

Player
Player
Sir my heart really want to play grand rp please sir please sir I swear i will never ever insult grand rp and admins

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom