Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Marabunta Grande | Nasser Almansouri

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

NBS9

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nasser
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone GMT +3
4. Average online per day 6-12
5. Your Discord : nbs0
6. Your Nickname Nasser Almansouri
7. Your ID 39019

Additional information
Leader Of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 I want to be the leader of the Marabunta because I have been in all the gangs, I have a lot of experience, I have learned a lot of things, I can say that I now have every experience of how these things work.

2.2 I'm also very aware of the rules and I'm always willing to do anything for the gang and I want to show people what gangs do I want to teach new people what gangs do and I want to make the organization a great place to see people strive to move up the ranks I will give everyone a fair and equal respect whether they are turfer or not I will give everyone a chance.

2.3 I have never been the leader of a gang. I have been in the high ranks of many gangs and family. I have spoken, worked and fought alongside different leaders of almost every organization on the server. I truly believe that if given an opportunity, I can show how skilled I am at leading a gang successfully and at a high level for as long as I can.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 I want to improve rp by encouraging everyone to roleplay according to their gangs. Also, to improve roleplay we should do robberies, gang events, gang wars. We have to give it its due

My Goals

Create fun RP situation
Successfully doing first term without any warns
Make Marabunta the best gang in the city
Get 100% Turf
Get 100% Spray
Ranks

1: Freeze
2: Gangster
3:Shooter
4: Enforcer
5: Graffiti Team
6:Clapper
7:Ghetto Clapper
8:Executive
9:Warlord
10:Event Commander
11: Turfer
12:Captain
13:Under Deputy
14:Deputy
15:Leader

Thank u For Reading My Application , Nasser

NBS9

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nasser
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone GMT +3
4. Average online per day 6-12
5. Your Discord : nbs0
6. Your Nickname Nasser Almansouri
7. Your ID 39019

Additional information
Leader Of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 I want to be the leader of the Marabunta because I have been in all the gangs, I have a lot of experience, I have learned a lot of things, I can say that I now have every experience of how these things work.

2.2 I'm also very aware of the rules and I'm always willing to do anything for the gang and I want to show people what gangs do I want to teach new people what gangs do and I want to make the organization a great place to see people strive to move up the ranks I will give everyone a fair and equal respect whether they are turfer or not I will give everyone a chance.

2.3 I have never been the leader of a gang. I have been in the high ranks of many gangs and family. I have spoken, worked and fought alongside different leaders of almost every organization on the server. I truly believe that if given an opportunity, I can show how skilled I am at leading a gang successfully and at a high level for as long as I can.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 I want to improve rp by encouraging everyone to roleplay according to their gangs. Also, to improve roleplay we should do robberies, gang events, gang wars. We have to give it its due

My Goals

Create fun RP situation
Successfully doing first term without any warns
Make Marabunta the best gang in the city
Get 100% Turf
Get 100% Spray
Ranks

1: Freeze
2: Gangster
3:Shooter
4: Enforcer
5: Graffiti Team