Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Car Ramming and DM in GZ | ID: 32554, 1672

Players nickname
Harsha a
Suspect ID
32554, 1672
Date of violation
Jul 28, 2021
Time of violation
15:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/l-gIZEw8gE0

Harsha a

Player
Player
so 3 guys show up and start talking trash so i do the same they tell me to come out of the gz i dont so they car ram me and the guy next to me
the guy next to me falls out of gz they kill him and then i say you guys are gng on forums they kill me in gz

Clip 1:
Clip 2 :
(two clips cuz i didnt expect them to kill me aswell so i clip right after they killed other guy)

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
You should be punished for provoking your telling him to do something over and over, then mixing non stop. Its also not in the greenzone its outside of BM in the alleyway

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
Hi Sir, you were provoking us, I was RPing as a white man in south africa, when getting provoked in a high risk area I will do whatever I can to eliminate the other person, In this case I removed you from existence by killing you. :)

I think it was desync the ramming

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept part of the report
ID 1672 will receive a punishment for Car Ramming
You are not allowed to car ram it is forbidden. I will not give a punishment for DM because you are not in the green zone (black market)
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Top Bottom