Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Players nickname
Jack Shakur
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 28, 2021
Time of violation
16:36
Proofs
https://streamable.com/pmrkdo

TonyLightsUp

Player
Player
They were harrassing me the entire way i was going to the market , car ramming me the entire way, I tried to walk away from them multiple times and they continued to follow me and harass me the entire time

Darius Predator

Blocked
Blocked
he was enticing it harassing me and my friend with F-words and N-words and if needed i have 3 minutes of them continuously car ramming my friend while harassing him.
What’s that got to do with you being weak minded and saying that very disrespectful F word?

Reactions: 8sh

Great

Save POV
Player
he was enticing it harassing me and my friend with F-words and N-words and if needed i have 3 minutes of them continuously car ramming my friend while harassing him.
we did not harass your friend we chased him from the ghetto and he ran away so we kept chasing him until he ran inside the green zone and about the ramming we already told him to stop his car and he rammed us as well I would like to see your POV and show the admins how your friend ramming us and running to green zone after being chased

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
The guy in the video who said the F-word was continuously saying remarks about sucking his dick as well as calling us F-words ID 13206

8sh

Sugar Daddy
Player
I can't believe someone would actually say the F- word

RickyBrassco

Player
Player
You said the forbidden F word and you blame us for "enticing" you. That's the equivalent to someone hard R'ing the N word then blaming someone else for making them mad. You said it, own up to it.

Top Bottom