Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aayaaanies Killa
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Feb 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/590213/#post-2143844

Lovely Demon

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor Pluxury

Hi there, I just would like to inform you that I have been ban for Nazism and Racism. It has been closely around a month ago that I have been ban. I truly miss the server and the friends that I have made within the city. I know I also have a bad punishment history and I truly do regret the things I have said and done in the city. I know the things I have also said is unchangeable and really bad. From saying this I have taken a break from Grand and I am ready to come back and willing to accept any type of wipe such as account wipe and money wipe. hopefully you take this into consideration, besides this enjoy the night and take care!

best regard's
Aayaaanies Killa

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You az toxic person whom fully disrespect server rules with tons of violations of rules!
+ where fully direspectful with RACISM and NAZIS speech on server !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom