Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Tony D Ank
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 28, 2021
Time of violation
16:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-UfhKrUE2Oo

TonyLightsUp

Player
Player
The 3 people in the video were following me, car rammed me called me a Fucking Bitch and multiple other things in the video,

the audio has static but you can clearly hear them harassing me and car-ramming me multiple times

i tried to walk away from them multiple times and they still followed me and continued to harass me the entire time

RickyBrassco

Player
Player
is that the white noise in your head or something? wtf is that sound. Now I get why you said the F word multiple times.. ffs

Great

Save POV
Player
Hello this is ID 858 as you can see in his video the first guy that started with the ramming him at the time stamp 0:23 he drove into our car made us crash the car, you saying you can hear them harassing me we can't hear anything as your video is edited, or something happening with the audio.

TonyLightsUp

Player
Player
Hello this is ID 858 as you can see in his video the first guy that started with the ramming him at the time stamp 0:23 he drove into our car made us crash the car, you saying you can hear them harassing me we can't hear anything as your video is edited, or something happening with the audio.
incorrect i did not ram you , you rammed into me and continued to follow me and ram me the entire way to the market

Great

Save POV
Player
incorrect i did not ram you , you rammed into me and continued to follow me and ram me the entire way to the market
ok then i'm wrong and you are wrong the admin will see the video and will see what happened I would ask the admin that gonna be reviewing the report to watch the video and make sure to lower the sound cos it gonna kill your ears and make sure to see who is the guy that started with the ramming

TonyLightsUp

Player
Player
my ears are bleeding i cant hear them saying,upload better POV
i dont have any other audio , if you wish to remove the complaint for OOC insults , then so be it , but they still were car ramming me and would like to continue with complaint for multiple car ramming

RickyBrassco

Player
Player
i dont have any other audio , if you wish to remove the complaint for OOC insults , then so be it , but they still were car ramming me and would like to continue with complaint for multiple car ramming
Dont be mad, the god reviewed it and made the decision that your evidence is not sufficient.

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 858 will receive a punishment for CR

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom