Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Akki Gujjar
Administrators nickname
Jon Barnes
Date
Feb 29, 2024
Time
17:50
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/HPmir3T

Akki_Gujjar

Player
Player
Hello Booby and all Admin
This guy again applies with same reason and same pov in his 1st forum I got ban for 3 days but I uploaded unban appeal and booby unban this guy want me ban for saying son only I don’t even say a single abuse word on his any relatives or parents I just said him that I am your grandfather only for this I got ban for 10 days. I didn’t even said a single abuse word on his parents and any relatives. Many people just say very bad words on parents and then only get muted and I got for 10 days just saying him son. Give me mute for saying son. But I got ban for saying just him son it’s unfair. He was so in to that he want me ban me very badly even after booby unban because I didn’t said bad word to his parents or relatives. I know said wrong but giving ban only saying him son is unfair because i didn’t even abuse his parents if I abused his parents in his pov give 60 days I am ready take but I only said him son it’s unfair. And I can’t with admin how gave me ban he said you get ban for saying him that I am your grandfather and saying him son I asked that I get only his he said yes. I didn’t even said 1 abuse word on this parents. And I got ban after 48 hours of situation happened.

All Proof

Thread which give me Ban

Proof of that admin said i got ban for saying him that you son and i am grandfather of him
(
I this proof admin said i got ban for saying nana and papa this word are in hindi if we translate to english it means grandfather and father )

This First Forum which give ban for same reason

Booby Unban me for his first forum

Please give my account back. If i said any abuse word for his parents and for any relatives give me 60 days ban i ready to take ban.

Akki_Gujjar

Player
Player
He is appeal again with same reason and same pov for which bobby give me unban

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Make a proper appeal that explains what you are appealing not a mix match of everything, if I understood correctly you did the same thing that you received a chance for before, if that is the case then do not bother appealing as punishment wont be lifted this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom