Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM, Green Zone 1.1, Metagaming | 219141, 240647

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bryd Rawr
Suspect ID
219141, 240647
Date of violation
Mar 1, 2024
Time of violation
9:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/poYWSOiML-o

BRYD

Player
Player
I was processing a bunta from store and his friend was waiting for me at DOC that he messaged. Then he shot at me inside DOC killing me and his friend for no reason in an unofficial green zone. I can prove this is metagaming because his friend finished him because he was in cuffs and inside DOC to get him to escape.

Mr. Puntuli

Player
Player
I was processing a bunta from store and his friend was waiting for me at DOC that he messaged. Then he shot at me inside DOC killing me and his friend for no reason in an unofficial green zone. I can prove this is metagaming because his friend finished him because he was in cuffs and inside DOC to get him to escape.
He was following you already POV not full situation and he can save he was our family member so he can save his family member by shoot you

BRYD

Player
Player
He was not following me he was waiting at doc, also doc is an unofficial green zone

Mr. Puntuli

Player
Player
He was not following me he was waiting at doc, also doc is an unofficial green zone
no doc inside is gz but outside is not gz and he can save his family member as i know.And he was following you show the full situation

BRYD

Player
Player
no doc inside is gz but outside is not gz and he can save his family member as i know.And he was following you show the full situation
why would his fam member now what car he was in and follow him outside of store robbery

BRYD

Player
Player
if you can see, his friend met me at 4:49 and was waiting there. So he was not following me and 240647 obviously told him the details of my car (metagaming) to break him out while he was in cuffs.

Sierra Victor

Angels Could Be Bad
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 219141 will receive a punishment for GZ 1.1 + MK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom