Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Musty Eights
Administrators nickname
Chris Jackson
Date
Mar 7, 2022
Time
11:47
Proofs
https://youtu.be/svRytEnXY8o

Musty

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
Me and my friend were pulling up to informal and a family decided to give me demands so I hopped out and killed one of the guys while one of them put their car in the water and once my friend pulled up we gave demands to the other guy. Now Chris decide to give me and my friend a warn when they were in the wrong for reporting us and we are innocent. So please reconsider the punishment and re-watch the my P.O.V of the incident.

Don Phonso

Player
Player
I am 2989 in the video. You can clearly see ponch giving demands to 1 guy before an event. Then one gets killed and we then do the same to the following ponch. So please tell me how it’s okay for ponch to do that but for us it isn’t? Is it really worth losing players because admins are biased towards media families?
Furthermore if we gave demands first, then ponch came and killed one of us and proceeded to give demands following that, would they be punished? No.
In addition to this I would like to know, why are rules are applied for one family but not for the other?

Carter

Player
Player
chris jackson needs to learn the rules shocking that he is a admin and does not have a basic understand of rules.
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.
So in the pov ponch cleary give ID 2989 and 1824 demands so they are the ones who broke the rules and engaged in the RP so they had a RP reason to shoot the other people. Im not sure if chris is biased or does not understand the rules but this is a appalling.

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Admin took the right decision, they did not kill/rob/kidnap you. you are the one who killed them
Read the rule it only says, It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before) and 5 minutes after | Warn​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom