Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Siddh Pluxury

Player
Player
Marabunta Grande 🔫

Information
1. Your name IRL : Siddh
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT 5:30 +
4. Average online per day : 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : s1ddh
6. Your Nickname : Siddh Pluxury
7. Your ID : 58714

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande !!

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation) :

- I am doing RP from a long time and during this I have learnt and gained a lot of experience. Hence, I have decided to take this experience and use it in the field. I have spent a good amount of time in the gangs have I know how things work and by time I have get to know the places where the RP can be improved which I will further discuss in the question below.

- The word "Grande" in Marabunta Grande means large or big. I have several plans to execute this in real time and make Marabunta a real big organization which everyone will fear. I am well connected to people in this city and having connections with several family, which is going to help me make Marabunta a big organization.

- I have spent time in most of the orgs but I have special attachment with Marabunta as it was my first gang which i joined and started my criminal journey. I once again want to see Marabunta active and top on criminal world. I will try my 100% best to make it on top .

- As in last term of Frosty Panther I was Under Deputy and i was also selected for Interview and I would love to serve Marabunta as a leader and I served as Under Deputy so I should get a chance to become Leader.

- Like other gangs, Marabunta Grande is, in my opinion, one of the major ones. I've spent a lot of time in the city. I observed helpless and idle in the ghetto. I want to head the Marabunta Grande gang because I know that I can make a difference and because I am self-assured. I want to accomplish these goals with the help of my deputy. My objective is to finish this professionally and without error.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization :
-Keeping the relations good
. It is one of the most important thing being a gang leader, if we have good connections and allies then we get more scenario to roleplay.
- Unity within gang. I will try my best to keep my gang members united by avoiding any kind of internal org drama.
- Bonus system. I will be giving out bonus to all the people who are doing good and giving their best !
- Events. I will be encouraging members to attend several events, which will provide them new opportunities to learn new things and have fun !

At Last I would like to thank the Dear Curators of Marabunta Grande for going through my application !

Binod Verlice

Ex-Curator Of Marabunta & NG
Player
Approved

You have been selected for Marabunta interviews!
The interview will take place on Saturday, 02/03/2023 at 18:00 ST (Server Time)
Contact on discord DMs Ace Galante (.galante) , Binod Verlice (binod.verlice)
Pietro Nardelli (sweeth_)
Soumil Carter (soumilhabibi) before 18:00 ST.
Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Top Bottom